Raghu's silence and actions , at times irritated Advika. His unresponsiveness made her get angry leading to fight.

Likewise, Advika's gesture of bringing her Father in each and every single topic, asking his opinion before taking any important decisions, brought lot of arguments between Raghu and Advika.

Over the period of time, gradually , they understood the flaws and good points in each other and adjusted themselves. They figured out together what is causing problem between them, discussed and sorted out the issues.

Nowadays, Advika never talks about her Father often or involve him unnecessarily in their personal matters. Likewise, Raghu too started having conversation with her via words . Though he remains silent to the outer world, he talks with her.

The jealousy , possessiveness, overprotectiveness of Raghu and Ramamoorthy with Advika was always high. Advika at time struggled between both the men. There had been a time, when both of them gifted her a jewel.

She managed to pacify them by wearing both, though it looked odd. The remaining would laugh at Advika for her state of getting caught between two over caring men, Her father and her husband.

But it all prevailed only for certain years. Now Advika has new guy in her life, stealing all her attention. Raghu and Ramamoorthy who were competitors earlier, now shifted their attention to the new guy , who irritates them.

Yes.. its their kid. Advika and Raghu has a boy named 'Raghav', the letters a combination of their names. If it had been a girl, they planned to name her as 'Raghavi'.

Ok we don't need to worry. Surely Raghu has plans for second child who will be named as 'Raghavi'.

Not only the names, but Raghav is a combination of Raghu and Advika. He has the alluring eyes and left hander just like his mom .

His facial features, physique and attitude are just like his Father. He too has little stuttering issues like Advika, which they found out later on.

Finding it out, Advika felt hurt and sad. She denied planning for second baby, fearing her drawback would be passed on to her. It took many months for Raghu to convince Advika.

Raghav, is a mumma's boy, always revolving around her. He likes to irritate Raghu calling his mom as 'Avi'.

"Dei... she is my wife. Only I will call her as Avi. You don't call her that way" Raghu would shout.

But his son, just like him would not answer him. He purposely calls her as 'Avi' irritating him. At times, Raghu gets angry , when Raghav does not answer him and always hums in response or no response at all.

Seeing all this everyone had a good entertainment. Especially Siva. What all Raghu has done to him and his wife, the same thing his son is reciprocating. Every time, Raghu irritates Siva without answering, and calling Vasu as 'pattu'.

"Karma is a boomerang" Siva would say, infuriating Raghu more.

On the other hand, Avantika and Ashwath has a girl named 'Ashwantika"'. She is a big fan and favorite of Raghu more than her parents.

Ashwantika and Raghav have 3 months age difference. Every year, Raghu and his family comes to Chennai. Though Raghav stays in Italy, Ashwantika and him are best friends than siblings. They had undeniable friendship. They are the culprit in many things.

Ashwath and Avantika are tom and jerry couples and pure chatter boxes. Needless to say how their daughter would be. She is complete chatter box and makes the home lively with her talks.

She likes everyone except for one person, whom she hates the most. Her childhood enemy for a long time who gets more attention from her parents and grandparents. Its none other than Abheri and Mukunda's son - Akshay. He always steals the limelight whenever he is around.

Avantika has started learning cooking well and helps Vasundhara in the management tasks for her Catering business.

While Avantika and Ashwath are always the same tom and jerry couple bickering against each other. Siva enjoyed seeing them fight for silly things. It was an full on entertainment for him after office hours.

Needless to say the counters of Siva, who some how ends them up fighting with each other. Vasu would glare at him and sometimes beat him playfully on his arms for his act. He shrugs it off like nothing.

At times, Siva and Vasu advise and warn if needed, when the tom and jerry couples go overboard in their arguments. This made their life easier, thus avoiding unnecessary quarrels and arguments.

With the arrival of their grandchildren, their life has become even more merrier. Ashwath is working hard to equip himself on taking up the position of running the Auditing firm. Siva wanted to oversee and work only on the important and high level matters as a chairman.

Raghu's Studio in Italy is also doing pretty well earning a good amount of Turnover. Advika has been trained well now in Cooking. She has been working with Raghu in his studio and has learnt to help with editing and stuffs.

Advika being a quick learner, has learned to do many dishes and has became an expert in cooking. She is in the plan of opening a small South Indian Restaurant/ cafe in Italy and is working towards it.

Its not like they are perfect family without any struggles or quarrels. They did face lot of hiccups in life, misunderstandings everything. But they just overcame all that effectively with adjustment and love towards each other.

Ramamoorthy and Vanaja felt very happy and contented for giving their daughters to a good family and leading a happy life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think Raghu and Advika are the hot couples out of all the stories I have written. Agree?

And I have a slight idea of giving story about their kids.. But not sure of the plot or names for them. Keerthi and Vasan's son - I have not named him yet. I am confused. May be one day I will get a clarity and may write their story.

If any of you have any ideas, you can DM me. In the mean time, the other stories that I have in my mind , let me concentrate on that.

Thanks for travelling with me on this story so far and for your valuable votes and comments.