Chapter 4:Where is the Champion

Beginning arc Part 4

After the battle was over Ash left the battlefield to the entrance.Ash was extremely happy that he won the battle but also proud of his pokemon who battled.

Ash left the stadium and went straight to the pokemon centre to heal his Pokemon.

Ash took a pokeball out and threw a pokeball with the pokemon coming out of the pokeball is none other than his fastest flying type pokemon pidigiot.

"Pidigiot can you help me get to the pokemon centre to heal my pokemon"said Ash in which pidigiot agreed and Ash got on his back and flew out of the stadium to the pokemon centre.

To the others:

When the battle was over everyone in the stadium left while ash's friends were looking for him to congratulate him for the win .

"Where is he did he already left"said May annoyed

"Maybe but where did he go then"said Goh

"Well it's not the Pokemon centre because the centre is already in wyndon stadium "said Sophocles

"Yeah you're probably right I went there but no one was there but Alain "said Saywer

"Did you guys find him "said Gary

"No we didn't what about you "said Saywer

"Nope we didn't "said Gary frustrated that ash left without telling us.

"I hope Ash nothing happened him"said Serena worried that something bad happened to him after the Match.

"No need worry Serena I know nothing happened to him because he is one of the strongest trainers in the world "said Dawn

"Yeah you're right Dawn I know he is safe but where is he "asked Serena.

"Damn it when I find Ash he will be in world of pain!!!"said Misty with the others sweatdrop while others are worried to Ash when Misty finds him.

"Oh right guys let's just keep looking and meet here an hour later if we didn't find him okay "said Brock with the others nodding.

When everyone split up to look for Ash some people like Dawn, Brock and Gary wondered where was Paul this entire time.

With Ash:

When got to the pokemon centre his pidigiot landed on the ground and Ash thanked him for the ride and called him instead his pokeball.

Then Ash ran instead the pokemon centre without anyone seeing him so they wouldn't ask for autographs but luckily there weren't anyone in the centre because everyone was watching the match.

When Ash got inside he went to Nurse Joy desk to ask her to heal his Pokemon.

"Hello Nurse Joy may you please heal my pokemon to full health"asked Ash

"Of course oh my gosh your Ash Ketchum the world champion"said Nurse Joy excitedly

"Yeah the one and only"said Ash while smiling with his tooth grin.

"Why are not using the the pokemon centre in the stadium"asked Nurse Joy wondering.

"Well you see there are news reporters everywhere in the stadium and  no one will find out I'm here"said Ash smiling.

"Well okay than just wait until your pokemon are healed "said Nurse Joy with Ash nodding.

When Nurse Joy took his pokemon Ash had to wait till someone came inside the Centre.It was none other than Paul Shinji.His rival from the Sinnoh region and now the leader of the Viridian gym in Viridian city.