2. Glued

Now playing

Glued - Melanie Martinez

Reason - Pinkpantheress

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

— 🐚 VIRA ( Riley's ) POV

The ref put my arm up as I had luckily beaten Becky in our last man standing match. I looked over at her laying figure, holding my hand out to her. She took my hand with a smile. We had no bad blood and I knew that. We just had to make sure the fans knew too.

Once we arrived backstage, I got checked up. Which, I was luckily cleared.

I immediately walked to my dressing room after. I sat down in my vanity chair, my hands rubbing my face trying to clear the stress and tiredness.

I jolted when I heard the door open and closed with a slam.

Liv Morgan..

As soon as she entered the room, she didn't spare a glance at me before sitting on the couch of my dressing room. Tears quickly falling onto her pale cheeks.

"Liv."

No answer. Just small sobs escaped her mouth.

"Liv what's wrong tell me." My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at her crying form.

 — 💞LIVS POV

I felt bad for using Riley like this. But after the break up with Raquel, I needed someone. I just didn't know who. Me and Riley hadn't talked that much but I felt like I could I could talk you her. Before I talked things out with Raquel at least..

— 🐚 VIRA ( Riley's ) POV

She moved closer to me, glancing at my lips before quickly at my eyes.

She leaned in suddenly, our lips touching.

As I pulled away, I noticed her eyes softed. Yet had worry written on her face.

"Liv I-"

I was cut off.

"I shouldn't have done this. I'm so sorry." She shook her head as she spoke.

"Sorry about what-" I tried standing up to catch up to her. Before I could argue more, Liv was already out the door. Slamming it shut.

What was she so paranoid about? And what did she mean when she said she was sorry. Didn't she like me. I mean, we didn't get along at first, but I thought things might've changed since then.

I looked down as tears filled my eyes. Was I really not enough? The tears soon poured down my pail cheeks. I had just gotten here and it had already been the worst days of my life.

I heard a knock on the door, hearing the knob open seconds later. I looked up to see who it was.

Rhea?

My face fell as I looked at her. I really didn't want her to be here. Especially after what had happened not even a couple of minutes ago. Mascara running down my cheeks from the tears that had fallen.

A question lingered in my mind. What was she doing here? We hadn't spoken since I bumped into her. I still remember the face of disgust when she saw me for the first time.

"hey Damian Sent me here.. what happened?" She asked, the sincerity in her voice.

She was concerned. Id never seen her like this, she usually just her cold demeanor towards me.

You couldn't speak, let alone look her in the eyes. You felt her eyes shift from your eyes, to your arms, eventually taking in your whole form.

"Why do you care?" I asked her.

Rhea just rolled her eyes as she walked out the room. A sigh leaving her stained black lips.

"I just want someone to love me genuinely. Is that too much to ask?" I thought to myself.

Time skip—

As I walked through the hallway, ready to take my leave, and meet Damian of course. I thought about what had happened today. First Liv, then Rhea? I felt like I could trust Rhea all of a sudden. Like we had this connection. And im sure she felt it too. The way she looked at me in my dressing room was a prime example. And as for Liv—I felt nervous. I knew things would be awkward after what had happened in my dressing room.

I was interrupted from my thoughts at the sound of yelling. I put my head to the door it was coming from.

"She doesn't belong here and you know that. Hell for all I know she may not even be trustworthy— I mean look at her shes like a barbie doll shell never fit in with us." I head a deep Australian accent.

Rhea.

I stepped back as I heard what she said. Did she really think that of me?

Thinking about what Rhea had said, tears filled my eyes.

I sped walked to the the exit door, soon hearing a voice from behind me call my name.