1. The Girl Is Mine

—  🐚 VIRA (Riley's) POV

I felt nervous as I walked into the arena. Today was my debut and I was finally getting a chance to show my talent to the world.

I walked around, knowing the place well. After all had been here many times before. For training, practice and paperwork signing. I was lucky that during those times,I had grown a connection with other wrestlers who were also currently working on the same roster as me.

As I kept walking, I somehow didnt see the standing figure of a black haired woman standing in the middle of the hallway. I was so caught up in my daydreaming I hadn't relised her presence, causing me to bump into her.

I looked up at her but before I could form an apology, I spotted the look of annoyance clear as day in her face.

That look didn't make me feel in the right place. Like at all.

She looked me up and down in disgust. Then walked away , mumbling something that didnt quiet reach my ears.

I felt anger and confusion rise as I watched her walk away.

"Don't worry, shes always like that." A man spoke from behind me. Causing me to tense up as I turned to face him.

I looked up at the man. God was he was tall. He had tattoos that trailed his arms. About 6'5? I hadn't met him before, but I could feel how different his aura was from the other men I've talked to in this company. He felt warm and inviting. Unlike others.

"Oh um hi! I don't think we've met before..." My voice trailed off at the end. Confusion evident in my face.

"Oh sorry, im Damian. Im one of the Raw wrestlers here." He replied. Leaving his hand out infront of me to shake.

I grabbed his hand as I look up into his eyes. He stared back down at me, a smirk playing on his face.

He was intoxicating

Different

"Oi!" An Irish voice broke our eye contact.

"We're on in 5. Lets go." He spoke to Damian. Then looked at me. Squinting his eyes.

"Hi im finn and we," Finn looked at Damian. Pointing at himself, then Damian.

"Need to go." He held a sweet smile as he walked out. Damian trailing after him.

Why did that have to be so awkward. I thought to myself as walked out of the hall , towards pearce's office

Despite what had happened I had two thoughts in my head.

I cant believe im hereWas I really in the right place?