Jatt: Beautiful Boy

Summary: Josh and Matt sing a little song when they put their son, Sean, to bed as he would grow up knowing his dads are always going to love him no matter what happens.

Title based on the song by John Lennon (Even though, I added a little bit of Celine Dion's cover at the end of the song).

Note: Sort of a mini sequel to I Will where it takes place after the first story.

Singing parts: Josh, Matt, both

(Coincidentally, those two stories are Beatles related! Even when John Lennon had done some of his solo music. 😄)
--------------------
A few months ago, Josh and his fiance, Matt welcomed their baby boy, Sean Oliver Bassett-Cornett.

When Josh went into labor, the natural birth did not go as planned. The doctors had to do an emergency c-section on Josh, and Matt was there by his side for encouragement. After an hour, the c-section was a success by the time the baby was out of Josh's abdomen. Josh and Matt were in tears of joy when they heard their son's first cry. And that was when the two came up with a name: Sean. Just like John Lennon's son, and because of his song "Beautiful Boy" that he then wrote about, which had them inspired. After resting up from the c-section, Josh and Matt's families got to meet Sean. Then they announced their son's birth on their Instagram posts, and then some of their friends, including their former costars, as well as their fans, congratulated the two fathers. A few days later, Josh and Matt brought Sean home, and from then on, they were really in love with their little boy.

Three months later, Matt planned out a date night for him and Josh when they needed some time to get out of the house for a little while. They asked their close friend, Sofia, to babysit Sean while they go out. They had a romantic picnic at the beach where they also got to watch the sunset, and during that part, it was where and when Matt proposed to Josh, and he happily accepted. They told their families and friends about their engagement and congratulated the couple, counting Sofia to be the first to know after Josh and Matt got home from their beach picnic and thanked her for babysitting. They then announced their engagements on their Instagrams and in their tweets, where their fans sent out their best wishes, and they said they were to plan their wedding later on in life as they were still focusing on raising Sean.

With Josh and Matt engaged and raising their son, everything was perfect for the two, and they could not be happier.
--------------------
One night, Josh and Matt were cooking up a nice dinner to have at home. In between the events of that, they were about to put their son to bed. Matt gave Sean a bath and put him in one of his favorite onesie after, and Josh gave him a bottle and read him a bedtime story. And there was just one thing left to do to get Sean into dreamland. So, while Matt was in a rocking chair and holding Sean in his arms, Josh went to get his guitar as the two fathers were about to sing a little song that would help their son to sleep, and came back a few moments later.

"Okay, I got my guitar," Josh said.

"Okay. Ready?" Matt asked.

Josh nodded. Then he started strumming his guitar and singing softly.

Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
He's on the run
And your daddy's here

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy

Sean was cooing in Matt's arms as he was started to get sleepy.

"Okay, now you, Matt," Josh said softly.

Matt started singing the next part as he stood up from the rocking chair while holding his son.

Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way
It's getting better and better