I want us to be okay again too

Start from the beginning

"Boy if youn getcho-" Kamaria says in a high pitched voice after a minute of pure silence as America starts to cackle choking on her hot cocoa. "I'm being so for real. Her pussy stinks anyway" He says with no remorse as Kamaria and America fall to the ground as their chests hurt from laughing too hard. America wipes the tears from her eyes still laughing as Jamiir rolls his eyes at the two girls.

"Why can't you niggas ever take me serious!" he says joking eating a cookie and Kamaria just shakes her head unable to talk from the constant cackling she was doing. "I should tell her you're saying this about her too" Kamaria says finally making it back to her seat after laughing for a good 5 minutes straight. "Ion really care. She pissing me off anyway. Talking about she wants to go out with me at this restaurant on the East Side, knowing we don't fuck with them" He says getting annoyed just remembering the argument. "Unt Uhh she tryna get you set up" America says and Jamiir and Kamaria nod.

"Is Cench coming over?" America says promptly changing the subject. "Is Walid coming over?" Kamaria retorts back and America flips her off slightly blushing. "Hoe don't turn this on me! Y'all been hanging out more and everything" America says poking her in her side and Kamaria giggles. "I don't know what's happening between us for real. He seemed really mean but now that I've gotten to know him he's really sweet, and he always makes sure to check up on me. But he has commitment issues and I don't think he wants anything serious" She says with a small frown on her face.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what you call being 'dickmatised' " Jamiir says adding his little two scents in the convo and America thwacks him on the head. "Not too much now" she mutters as Kamaria fists bumps her. "But as I was saying, It just sucks cause' I really like him and I don't know if he's feeling me like that" Kamaria says shrugging and Jamiir and America tilts their heads to each other.

"I hate ignorant niggas"

Caesar Salad 🥗-Cench

Colorist 🙋🏿‍♀️❌-Dave

Colorist 🙋🏿‍♀️❌

Cench

Caesar Salad 🥗

Yo

Colorist 🙋🏿‍♀️❌

has kam told you anything yet

Caesar Salad 🥗

nah. why?

Colorist 🙋🏿‍♀️❌

nthn. Js go check on her

Caesar Salad 🥗

did smth happen?

Colorist 🙋🏿‍♀️❌

Not my place to say.

lmk what she says

Caesar Salad 🥗

k.

"Kam?" Oakley says knocking on the bathroom door as Kamaria let the sinks water run. "Open up" he says, knocking again at the door to be met with no response. He sucks his teeth in going into Kam's room and grabbing a bobby pins. He twists it in opening the door to be met with Kamaria's tear streaked face. He sits down next to her on the floor as she wiped at her eyes.

"Maria you gotta tell me what's wrong so I can help" He says, meeting her at her eyes, making Kamaria immediately shake her head. "No, you're going to get mad." She says still crying. "Promise you I won't. I just want you to be okay mama" he says wiping some of the tears for her.

"On everything you won't?" She says and he nods desperate to find out what was bothering the love of his life. She hesitantly scoured through her makeup bag finding the blade in there and placing it on the counter. Oakley picked it up staring at her confused as she tried her hardest to not let the tears fall from her eyes. "What've you been doing with this Kam?" he whispers meeting her eyes as she tries to avoid his eyes.

"I'm sorry.I'm really sorry okay" her voice breaks and Cench's heart seemingly shrivels in his chest. "Where do you do it?" he says and she whispers an almost silent "My thighs". "Let me see them" He says and she shakes her head. "Kamaria. Now" he replies shortly and she lets out a sob as she pulls down her heavy sweatpants revealing almost 50 red scars on both of her thighs each.

He lets in a sharp intake as she sobbed ashamed while pulling the pants quickly back up. "Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you, why do you constantly refuse to let anyone help you?" he says staring at her in hurt as more tears overflowed her face. "I'm sorry okay! It's not that big of a deal Cench!" She says wrapping her arms around herself and he shakes his head in disbelief.

"Using a blade to rake through your skin isn't a big deal? What the fuck are you saying right now Kam?" he says incredulously as she lets out a sigh. "This is why i didn't want to tell you! I didn't want us to argue because everytime I try telling you how I feel it's like you immediately just get mad at me!" she shouted as she stared hastily swiping at her eyes.

"The only reason I scream is because you shut me out! How do you think I feel seeing you like this? Everytime I see you cry it's like something is stabbing my fucking heart so for me to find out you've been hurting yourself? And you didn't feel comfortable enough to tell me?" he says as his eyes start to sting a little.

"No,Don't do that. This isn't your fault Oaks this is entirely me. I did this okay?" She says grabbing his hands and interlocking them with hers. "You mad at me?" she says meeting his eyes and he shakes his head kissing hers.

He could never stay mad at her.

"I just want you to be okay. I just want us to be okay again" He says peering down at her and she looks up softly kissing his lips.

"I want us to be okay again too"

A/N

Well...I went back on my word saying i was finna take a break cus i realized this app is my break from reality so we back to weekly updates on random books!!

I'm pretty sure I only got 1 more chapter left and y'all finna hate me for it but it's whatever cus I've always had an endgame for this book

AND TELL ME WHY THIS GIRL IS A DEMON AT MY SCHOOL

i need to get out of this shitty school district RIGHT NOWWW

Plus i was really about to fight this one girl who thought she was mad slick bro

Long story short this week was hella eventful.

ANYWAYSSS

hruu???

Any comments or suggestions???

I love you guyssss🤍🫶🏾💋