I didn't even have time to process the change in picture, because Theo's voice distracted me by cheerily saying hello to me and to come over to watch him make breakfast. Confused, I found my place next to Theo and the stack of finished pancakes and kissed his forehead good morning.

My brain was playing tricks on me.

"Morning Lenny" Harry turned to me, confirming that it was actually him standing there because of the nickname only he calls me.

"Uh hi" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm fine" I told him.

"Okay" He answered, but I could tell he didn't believe me.

I looked down at my left hand and saw the engagement ring on my finger, but it wasn't sitting there in the way I thought it was just a few minutes ago. Wow, I must've had a weird night to wake up this disoriented. Or maybe it was the fact that Harry was standing in my house at 6am on a Saturday that was throwing me for a loop.

"Mommy, why did Hawwy sleep over?" Theo asked. Harry had moved on to setting the table and cutting pancakes into smaller pieces for the babies, so Theo directed his question towards me.

"Uhm" I bit my lip.

"Because I was so tired after our dance party last night, that I fell asleep on the couch when mommy was putting you to bed!" Harry chimed in, and I was grateful for it.

"Oh! I was tired too" Theo agreed.

I thought back to last night, and now that Harry had said it, I was starting to get my senses back and remember. Last night Harry was over, like he is pretty much every night of the week at this point. We turned on the music real loud, and had a dance party in the middle of the living room. It was quite long, and Theo and Harry had a dance battle.

Then it was bedtime and Harry and I split up to get the kids to sleep. Harry took the twins and handled them, and I did Theo, because it was easier that way. After the kids were asleep, Harry didn't rush out of the house. Instead, the two of us sat on the couch and talked for hours.

Well, most of it was talking.

I don't know what's come over us the last couple weeks, but I didn't find myself minding it. I was liking the way that my stomach fluttered with butterflies every time Harry put his lips onto mine, and the way that his hands ran their way over my body.

We haven't talked about the way we've been acting since that first time he kissed me on his doorstep in the rain. We simply have just been ignoring a conversation about it, mostly me, but have continued to kiss each other for the 3rd occasion now.

I feel like if we talked about it, then I can't be in denial about the way our relationship is escalating. And because I was so adamant on never going anywhere romantically with Harry again, then talking about our kiss feels like I'm confronting that, and I'd rather not.

Or maybe I think it will start to complicate things, and right now it's all just good and fun. It's new to me once again, and that's more exciting to me than I thought.

I knew we'd talk eventually, because my brain will not allow me to ignore it forever and it will be good to have that conversation, but last night wasn't the time.

Instead we talked about other things. From his movie, to the kids, to how his life was while he was in 'hiding' as we called it, to my career, and pretty much everything else besides the topic of us.

We didn't stop until we looked at the clock and realized it was 2 in the morning, and we should probably get some sleep. It was now that I remember that I was the one who told him to sleep over. He tried to refuse, but I practically begged him not to drive in the middle of the night, and eventually he noticed the distress on my face and started making his bed for the night on the couch.