With the remote resting in Todoroki's hand, they idly flipped through channels, the sound of late-night infomercials serving as a backdrop to their shared silence. Despite the hour, neither felt inclined to retire to their own rooms just yet, content to enjoy each other's company in the quiet solitude of the common area.

It was Todoroki who broke the silence, his voice low but steady. "You know, Bakugou," he began, his gaze fixed on the television screen, "about that joke earlier..."

Bakugou turned his head to look at Todoroki, his expression unreadable in the dim light. "Yeah? What about it?"

Todoroki took a moment, gathering his thoughts before continuing. "I've been thinking... Maybe we should give it a try."

Bakugou's eyebrows shot up in surprise, his gaze sharpening as he studied Todoroki's face for any hint of jest. But the dual-toned hero's expression remained sincere, his eyes meeting Bakugou's with a quiet determination.

"You mean... you're serious?" Bakugou asked, his voice tinged with disbelief.

Todoroki nodded, a slight but affirmative movement. "I am. I think there's something between us worth exploring. Unless you think it's a bad idea."

Bakugou leaned back, his mind racing. The tension that always simmered beneath the surface of their interactions was undeniable, a fiery dance of mutual respect, rivalry, and an attraction neither had openly acknowledged until now. The thought of crossing that boundary, of exploring the heat and intensity that defined their relationship in a more intimate context, was exhilarating.

After a moment, Bakugou's expression softened, the edges of his usual defiance giving way to a rare vulnerability. "No," he said quietly, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth once more, but this time it was different—tinged with anticipation. "I don't think it's a bad idea at all."

Without a word, Bakugou got to his knees in front of Todoroki, his gaze locked with Todoroki's surprised but intrigued eyes. The movement was bold, even for Bakugou, a physical manifestation of his willingness to explore the connection that simmered between them.

Todoroki, taken aback, asked, "What are you doing?"

"You said you wanted to do this, right?" Bakugou's voice was low, a hint of his usual defiance woven through his words, but there was an underlying seriousness that Todoroki couldn't ignore.

"Yeah, but not where somebody could walk in—" Todoroki's concern was genuine, the risk of being discovered adding a layer of apprehension to the moment.

Bakugou didn't let him finish. In a move that was both impulsive and deeply considered, he leaned forward and cut off Todoroki's words with a kiss. It was a bold statement, a physical interruption that spoke volumes of Bakugou's desire and his disregard for potential interruptions. The kiss was a spark, igniting the tension that had been building between them into something undeniable.

Todoroki's initial surprise melted away under the intensity of the kiss, his worries about being discovered momentarily forgotten. He responded with equal fervor, their mutual desire and the adrenaline of the moment pushing aside any lingering hesitation. The risk of being caught, which had seemed so significant a moment ago, faded into the background, overshadowed by the reality of their connection.

As they broke apart, breathless and with a new understanding passing between them, Bakugou and Todoroki shared a look that was a mix of defiance and desire. It was a silent agreement that, while they needed to be mindful of their surroundings, they were not willing to let fear dictate the terms of their exploration.

Katsuki skillfully undid Todoroki's belt, his gaze meeting Todoroki's as he performed the action. With a mischievous smile, Katsuki couldn't help but inquire if Todoroki had ever experienced a handjob before.