Franklin: *Heavily breathing* Y-You okay??

Sovremenny: ....hic....*Sniff* ...

Franklin: Woah!

Sovremenny hugged Franklin tightly while crying because she were terrified

Sovremenny: *Sniff* ...hic..*Sniff*

Franklin: Oh dear...

Franklin tries to comfort her, the other then arrives

Dmitry Donskoy: Comrade Sovremmenny! Comrade Franklin, both of you okay!??

Franklin: We still okay...Anyways, who shot that missile??

Alicorn then jump down from the XFA-27

Alicorn: Sorry my bad...hehe..

Franklin: Jesus christ you almost murder her!

Alicorn: I'm sorry! okay?

Franklin: *Sigh* ....Apologise accpeted, just don't do it again...

Alicorn: Note it...

Seawolf: So, what are we gonna do?

Wahoo: Yeah...

Franklin: You guys can go, i have to comfort this girl first...

Seawolf + Wahoo + Dmitry Donskoy + Alicorn: Okay...

The Submarines then left, leaving both of them alone

At Constitution and the other...

They were having some entertainment inside the Bar, while both Constitution and Nimitz were having some conversation between Shtorm, Montana, Algerie and Justice

Constitution: So...Algerie first, you guys are called the Apocalypse Strike Group right?

He ask Algerie while drinking a Cup of Beer

Algerie: That's right, Constitution...

Constitution: Then, how about we Unite to know more about each other? So we can build alot of stuff like: Strategies, Technologies and other stuff like Exploration and even Culture exchange. First this is can you tell more about yourself? 

I borrow this part from "The Final Countdown" by: NavyWritter25

Algerie: Hmm. I was a part of the Project between Russia and Algeria. Both country has teamworked on the Building of the Project 23000E Storm-class Supercarrier.

Shtorm: ...And that was me, right? 

Algerie: Yes, but the different this is i have a Straight deck like US Carriers and use US EMALS  catapults instead of the Jump bridge design, also the USA had helped me on the finishing stage..

Shtorm: Ohh...

Constitution(Whispering): Is that true Nimitz?

Nimitz(Whispering): Yes, its true..

Algerie then continue

Algerie: Also i have defeated China when they unleash Assault on both Taiwan and South Korea, saving both Germany and Japan from Russia and recieved some of their Honorable medals and Prizes. About Japan, half of it territory was been occupied by Chinese bastards and the Emperor(Maybe) was captured. I was odered to help them along with the US Navy Carrier Strike Groups and the Allied Force. I have successfully sunk all of their 4 Carrier Strike Groups. and that's why i was called" The Demon Lord of the Sevens Seas" and became the most wanted target by China.