As the martial artist old man suddenly understood what this boy trying to say, he nodded his head.

At that time girl spoke, "The level of my grandfather is much more above your martial arts skills, he doesn't need your advice on whether to practice or not."

After hearing this Shree felt a little anger in his heart and he was always a vengeful person he looked at the girl like he was looking at a stupid animal.

After understanding that the old man did not reprimand this young girl Shree decided to go back to the apartment later he never spoke a single word to the old man.

Shree met his aunt and prepared to live and go back to school. It will be possible for him to catch up with the classes after the lunch break.

He came downstairs and saw the same old man sitting in the car and going somewhere. The old man saw Shree and asked him to come along with him, on the way he would drop him at the railway station from there Shree could go back to his home. 

Shree didn't want to go with this old man but the old man asked him twice so he didn't have the option, he sat in the car reluctantly. 

"Thank you Grandpa for your help, I cause you extra trouble for no reason."

"Grandpa if you don't mind I can help you relieve this pain if you believe in me."

"Young man let me tell you this, I got this injury from and Chinese martial arts master when I was posted in Arunachal Pradesh, that man used a secrete technique to strike my chest, I have tried all medicines, Ayurvedic, homeopathic, allopathic, etc. but no use. 

I even called the world's best doctors from the USA for my treatment but to no avail so tell me how can I believe that you can help me with this injury?"

At that time Shree released his spiritual energy and forced it into the old man's body through his hand. A few seconds later old man felt little relief from his internal pain. 

"..... young man what did you do to me? I felt better."

This is just a tip of my method if you want to completely cure these injuries, you need to give me one hour and then see the effect.

Finally, the old man agreed to Shree and drove his car to his friend's clinic. He gets out of the vehicle and enters the clinic. 

His friend was also an old man in his 50s who was leisurely sitting in the clinic and chewing tobacco in his mouth.

When he saw these two people he came out of the clinic and greeted them cheerfully.

"Fauji Saab, how come your car turned to this old man's clinic, are you preparing for your last rites".

"Shut up donkey, you will go to hell before me, look at yourself spending your time chewing tobacco, look at those teeth of yours that look like they are rusted, you need to avoid these bad habits or you will die before your 60s."

Both old men cursed each other like small children for a few minutes. Dr. Jadhav, who was cursing his friend saw Shree and said is he your 'grandson-in-law'?

After hearing this old man becomes speechless, right now Shree is his benefactor who is going to cure him of old injuries and if he denies it, then Shree will become unhappy and if he accepts it and Shree does not like it he will still.

After looking at them like this Shree decided to introduce himself, "Hello Grandpa, Namaskar, I am Shree and I am here to provide a cure to this grandpa.

Dr. Jadhav was speechless for a few seconds and then his expression changed, it felt like he remembered something painful from the past. After this fight, he was the one who brought his friend back from the army hospital in a vegetative state. After 2 months he came out of the coma but he was suffering from huge pain in his body. Many internal organs were recovered but suddenly they got injured once again. It was happening again and again but they were not able to find any cure for this disease.