Prologue

Okay. Guys. To get this started here is a prologue

It's not much but it's to get things started so just hush and read
- - - - - -

Raven's POV:
After I finished fixing Casey's hair I took off the blindfold and showed her what she looked like.
"Oh Raven! This looks amazing"
I laughed,"I know I Am".

Before I knew it she was taking my long blonde hair and straightening it.
"Casey I can do my own hair" I said as I looked at her. She smiled at me,"Nonsense you did mine now I'm doing yours."

She then blindfolded me. Once she was done she helped me into my costume. I decided since I was turning 19 on Halloween.. Why not be my favorite creature? That's right . I went as a vampiress. It was a little sleazy but not too much.

My dress was red and black. A little shirt and it cupped my cleavage just barely but was still bearable and there was a cape like thing attached around my waste that moved down to my wrists like spiderwebs.. I had to admit it was gorgeous for a costume.

As soon as Casey helped me into my costume. She un-blindfolded me. All I could do was admire myself.
As I was finished gawking at myself we decided it was time to go get some candy.

It was only 20 minutes since we've gone out and next thing I knew Casey was bent over on the ground huffing.
"Raven.. C-can we stop now?.. I'm tired"
I laughed at her,"but we've barely been out"
"Buuuuut I'm tired" Casey cried out.
Laughing I just nodded as we kept walking.

We stopped once we got to the four way. And Casey tapped me on the shoulder. "Raven I don't feel well. I'm just gonna go home"
I nodded as she turned and went the other way. I thought to myself

Well this sucks.. I don't want to go home yet.

I just kept walking getting lost in my thoughts. It's great -note the sarcasm-
Spending your birthday alone.

I then realized I walked into an ally.
Crap.
I was just about to turn and head home when I heard a noise . I stopped my breathing speeding up.
"Who's there's"
But I looked and didn't see anyone there. But before I knew it I was grabbed from behind and someone put there hand over my face and I passed out.

- 4 days later-

I've been in this stupid pet shop for 4 days.. The owner beats me cause I don't listen. Like I would listen to tokes bloodsucking leaches.
I stopped eating. I know that wasn't smart but I was not going to do what they say after they captured me and put me in revealing clothes.. I was to be auctioned tomorrow but every other auction nobody wanted me because of my temper.
All I could do was pray that I didn't get sold and find a way out of here.

Kayden's POV:
I was sitting in my chair as the boy I sent to fetch the files for the auction walked in.
"M'Lord. I have the files you asked for"
He handed me the files and I waved him off. I don't usually like pets but I decided to browse anyways.
As I was browsing this beautiful girl caught my eye.
I grabbed her file and read it to myself.

Name: Raven Jackson

Age: 19

Eye Color: Blue

Weight: 117 lbs.

Height: 5'7

Blood Type: O Negative

Hair Color: Blonde w/ Red&Black Tips

Description: Raven is an exquisite beauty. But she has a hot temper and tends to glare. She has tan skin and beautiful hair she head bright ocean blue eyes and doesn't listen well but can easily be trained.

I picked up one of the photos that was given it was her in red lingerie.. She was beautiful indeed but there was something about her.. I wanted her.

I waved for the boy to come back.
"Yes m'Lord?" He quietly said.
I closed her file. "This girl. When does she auction?"
He looked up with a shock " Tomorrow m'Lord"
I handed him his files keeping the picture of her in the lingerie with her snowy hair with a little twist in it. She was beautiful and had a rare blood type.. I wanted her to be mine.
I looked at the boy.
"I will be attending that auction. You are dismissed."
The boy quickly left. I lyed back in my chair thinking to myself.

Pretty girl. Your gonna be mine. I will have you as mine.

~~~

Okay guys. That was just to tell you where we are at and Ch. 1 will be posted tomorrow and it will be the day of the auction.. So let's be prepared.

• Picture is Raven's Halloween Costume ^~^

• Tomorrow I'll post her outfit she has to wear for the auction ;)

• I'll try to update as much as I can and I hope you guys enjoy this :)

~Jay ^~^ <3