Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs

Start from the beginning

This was certainly going to be a long day.

How much time had it passed? For you it had been ages as you watched Mahito skillfully avoid every hit that Mechamaru blasted or punched his way to.

Mechamaru had landed some powerful hits here and there but Mahito healed from them, growing more restless as the fight continues on. To say the least, you had grown more hate for Mahito, how annoying could the blue haired curse be?!

You watched as Mahito trapped Mechamaru into his domain, watching the black bubble shield them. Leaving an eerie silence hanging in the air, your body twitching anxiously as your eyes glance to Geto every once and a while.

Once the black bubble erupts, you watch Mechamaru's robot roar. Standing victoriously, it's finger stained in Mahito's blood. Mechamaru starts to near Geto, looking up at him as large clouds of steam leaves the robot's body.

Mechamaru had an entire arm missing, as he pointed his other arm to Geto, ready to blast him. You watch Mechamaru's attack pause, you didn't have to ask why since you already knew.

The smile on Geto's face was truly repugnant. How you wished to erase him from this dimension for the pain everyone else had to suffer through to reach his twisted ideals.

You watch Mechamaru's robot fall to a side, Mahito crawling out of it like a cockroach. You felt a shiver of disgust and rage go through your spine. You were bitting your inner cheek with a such force that you didn't notice the blood that was coating your tongue.

The sun rises, making it more visible to see that horrid state that Mechamaru's robot was in, as Geto joins Mahito. Walking away from the scene with an eased face despite the chaos they caused.

You turn your gaze away from them, not wanting them to feel like they were watched. Your body was shaking from both fear and rage, it was overwhelming. You had never had felt such strong emotions at once.

When you assure that Mahito and Geto left, you quickly run up to Mechamaru's robot, climbing through the hole Mahito left to see an bloodied body, barely breathing.

You run up to his side, cradling him with worry as Kokichi squints his eyes at you. His eyes widening slightly when he sees you, he couldn't talk, he didn't have the strength to, he was bound to die wasn't he?

"I promise you will be fine, Kokichi." You mutter to him lowly as Venom pops out of you, watching Kokichi. Kokichi Muta was no other than the one who controls Mechamaru, his real name only known by the higher ups.

"Damn, they really fucked you up bad." Venom comments, you send him a swift glare before the black goo covers Kokichi's injuries. Healing them slowly since the injuries were quite deep and dangerous.

You can see Kokichi pass out, his breaths slowly being more apparent, making you sigh in relief as you slump down. What were you going to do now? You couldn't just leave Kokichi somewhere on his own.

With a soft exhale you hold Kokichi body with a bit of difficulty, Venom aiding you as you carefully place him on Alma's back after leaving the destroyed robot.