The seats

We arrived in class just in time we sat in our seats and our homeroom teacher came with a smile in his face. "Today we are going to change your seats" he said. The whole class begin to whine.

I was waiting for my turn as he was changing our seats. "Mars you go sit in the end of the classroom with Haeru " said the teacher.He sat me with him!!? MY CRUSH!!!???I WAS SO NERVOUS!WHAT AM I SUPPAST TO DO??AHHHH!!!My mind went blank I didn't know what was going on the next thing I knew was that I was sitting next to him.

The class begin and I couldn't focus at all, all I could do was stare at the blackboard and space out. I didn't even know what was going on when I herd someone whisper " The teacher is calling you" it was Haeru even his voice sounded so hot. "Mars I'm calling you where is you mind that your not hearing me??" Yelled the teacher and that's when I came to my senses.

"How many time do I have to call you go stand outside and wait for the class to end" yelled the teacher at me. I was so embarrassed.i could feel everyone watching me while laughing at me. I wanted to kill myself so badly at that moment I didn't know what to do.

_____________Haerus pov___________

Today we are changing our seats I'm excited to see who will be my new deskmate . "Mars you go sit in the end of the classroom with Haeru " said the teacher. Mars he is that lonely kid who is always with Maya .

What's wrong with him he looks so nervous is he ok . Let's not focus on that at the moment .

The teacher has been calling him three times already is he ok. "The teacher is calling you " I whispered to him. He looks even more nervous he's face is so red is he sick. As the teacher started to yell at him he came to his senses.

The teacher is going to scold him after class is over I feel bad about him, but his reaction when he got up was so cute.

________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Please continue to read this serie
I love you
Bye❤️