Zamir went to go crank up the car while I went to go let Desi know we finna go get some food. Desi sat at the kitchen counter on his phone talking to somebody." Zamir said he invited y'all ta our party today y'all coming" I heard Desi ask whoever he was on the phone with." Yea I'm comin" a females voice came through the phone. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on who it was. After the girl answered the question 3 niggas confirmed they was coming to the party too." Ight das wassup" Desi said once they all answered." Who you on the phone wit" I asked Desi walking up closer so I could see Into the phone." Gia" Desi said looking over his shoulder at me. Aw shit dat sholl is ha." Aw for real wassup Gia" I said looking down into the phone to see Gia looking back. I ain't seen pa ass since he caught dat lil attitude." Who you wit" I asked getting curious about Ja's  where abouts." Wassup King" Gia said greeting me back "and I ain't wit nobody but Ja nem" she said before turning the phone towards Ja who was sitting next to her. She knew exactly what the fuck I wanted her to do. I smiled as I looked at Ja. He look cute wit his nose pierced. I also noticed that Ja took down his two strands and his dreads are curly now. After getting reminded by Gia Ja said wassup to me before Gia passed the phone to Red nem and they said wassup too.

After letting Desi know we was finna go get some food I headed outside to the car still smiling. After sitting down in the car Zamir looked over at me cackling." A nigga get a grill and don't know how to close his mouth" Zamir said chuckling." Mmcht nigga jus drive" I smacked my teeth and side eyed Zamir before he pulled off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"She'll ride the dick like a carnival
I done did the impossible
(Wooooooooooh)
She ride dick like a carnival
Bend ha ova havin flashbacks
She gon hit me up like a carnival
It's da way I pop my shit
Da hoes not ready
I'm goin barnacles"

' Carnival' played from the radio as we pulled up outside of the BNB. I grabbed onto the tray of wings in my lap as he put the car in park. I'm finna tear dis shit up. I basically sped into the house trying to hurry up so I can eat my food." What y'all got" Desi asked after opened the door for us." Some wings" I said walking pass him to sit the tray of wings down on the counter." How many wings" Desi asked walking behind me." It's honey gold wings, wet lemon pepper wings, and hot honey wings" I explained as I took the top off of the tray of wings.

As we ate our food there was 3 knocks at the door." Who is dat" I asked looking around the room at Zamir and Desi." Ion know" Zamir shrugged and went back to stuffing his face." It's Mylia" Desi said before continuing to eat his food. Knock!! Knock! She knocked at the door 2 more times which caused me to look over at Desi." Nigga go get the doe" I said pointing towards the door with my thumb. Desi smacked his lips and sighed as he put his food to the side and stood up to go get the door." Heyy" Lia said as she walked into the house " wat chall eatin on" she asked once she noticed us eating." Some wings" Desi said closing the door " you want some"." Hell yea" Lia said happily walking towards the kitchen and getting some wings.

" Y'all throwin y'all lil party taday" Lia asked as she grabbed some wings." Yuh" Desi answered as he ain't his food." Well lemme invite some of my frens" Mylia said pulling out her phone." Unt uh you can't do dat cuz you be friends wit triflin hoes" I said shaking my head." Foo Ian een gon invite Reniah" Lia said looking up from her phone." Mmcht what eva bruh jus make sure they leave dat triflin shit at home" I said " Even tho I know they can't help it" I said causing Desi and Zamir to laugh." Unt uh cuz y'all gon stop playin wit my frens like dat" she said rolling her eyes but we just laughed harder." And y'all gon stop wit all dat laughin cuz I seen some of da hoes y'all be talkin too" she said annoyed while we continued to laugh.