Keep That Morningstar Away, Rem-chan

Start from the beginning

Subaru: 'What's that idiot thinking!, Provoking them like that?'.

Ton goes to punch Priscilla, Subaru was going to rush but he stops when he feels a gust of wind pass through him, He then looks at front only to be surprised.

Priscilla never got hit, Y/N was holding Ton's fist. Ton and others except Zarestia and Priscilla was shocked, None of them noticed when Y/N came in front of Priscilla.

Y/N: *Annoyed* Really *Turns back to Priscilla* you just can't keep your mouth shut can you?.

Y/N then punch's Ton in his chest sending him crashing to wall. He then looks at the terrified Chin and Kan. He glares both at them menacingly, His eyes glows purple.

Y/N: Who's next?.

(Ignore the sword

(Ignore the sword.)

Both Chin and Kan shivers, They then rush to carry and run away before saying a parting words.

Chin: This isn't the end of us we will deal with you next time.

Trio Thugs used retreat and successfully escaped.

Y/N then turns back to others. Subaru was looking ay Y/N at shocked, Zarestia was proud and Priscilla just had a smirk on her face.

Y/N: Well that was easy.

Subaru: Wow man you got stronger *Looks at his hands* Wish I could get as strong as you.

Y/N looks at Subaru for a minute. He then sighs and says.

Y/N:' Since Miasma is Cursed Energy in this world then maybe...' Subaru I will teach you a trick which could temporary make you body stronger like a reinforcement spell but not here you can visit me at Astrea mansion. 

Subaru: *Happy* FOR REAL THANKS A LOT MAN *Realizes something and turns to Priscilla* Hey! don't you have any thanks to say to us for helping you?.

(Dark: Both of them would probably forget about this.)

Priscilla: Heh helped? Don't misunderstand. I could've gotten through it without your friends help.

Zarestia not liking the response steps up. 

Zarestia: You sure are quiet arrogant, You know you could've gotten punched if my contractor hadn't helped you.

Priscilla: *Amused* Perhaps so however, If it ended up that way that just means it would've been convenient for me that way. 

Subaru and Zarestia are shocked by her response. Both of them had same though.

Subaru / Zarestia: 'What's with her?'.

Subaru was going to shout at her but get interrupted by a certain half-elf.

Emilia: I finally found you, I was looking for you Subaru.