23/ After school mission

⩇2:23

⩇2:23

Skits 'bout what happened durin' your stay with Idia in the elevator (I cant write plot)

2:43am

The entire elevator was dark, signaling that it was probably around 2-3 am. You had no trouble keeping awake.. but Idia, not so much.

He struggles to keep his eyes open and yelps when he feels your hand on his hair, guiding his head to your lap as he explodes (not literally). "W-w-wha-?" He struggles to form any words when his cheek made contact with your plush thighs. 

"Go to sleep.. you look like you need it." You give him an indirect insult as he calms down and closes his eyes.. before opening them wide again.

"Could you..sing for me?" He whispers, making you consider it but having no idea what to sing. "Do you have one in mind that you'd like for me to sing, Idia?" You question.

He stays quiet before slowly reaching into his pocket and giving you a small paper, "My mother used to sing that..for me." He says as you open it and clear your throat.

"Y-you don't need to sing it! It's pretty cringe for me to ask-" (Yeah it's cringe as hell but this is mlp so uh)

"♪Sleep little one, close your eyes..♪" You start as you caress his head, "♪Your body's cooling, with the night♪" Idia stares at you dumbfounded when ears grow out of your head and your hair becoming longer, like a pony's tail.

"♪Let your worries, slip away.. tomorrow is a brand new day♪"

"♪Shimmerin' moon and, satin sky. Soft wind breeze is.. a lullaby..?♪" You go slightly off-tone when you read that part since your country accent wasn't used to such Fluttershy coded songs. "♪I came here to, set you free.♪"

"♪But dawn will bring you.. back to me.♪" You finish the song and look down at Idia, only to find him asleep. "G'night Idia.."

9:03am

"Is this for me?" You question Idia as he shyly gives you a phone. "..Yes." He pushes the phone further towards you, making you accept it and attempting to turn it on only for the screen to stay black.

"Why's it not turnin' on?" You tilt your head as he responds, "Because it's not charged..obvs."

"Ooh."

10:56am

Idia stares at you like your crazy when you start bucking the elevator door like crazy, actually SOMEHOW making dents in it. "I would not wanna get on her bad side.." Leona can't relate.

"I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS PIPPIN' DOOR-!" You scream and run into it and you could literally hear something break in your shoulder. You grab a hold of your shoulder, extremely mad as you squat down onto the floor.