"Haru, stop..." (Y/N) says and quickly hugs him.

"(Y/N)..." Hatsuharu mumbles.

"Did...Did something happen with Rin? Is that why?" She asks quietly.

His eyes widen and he suddenly pushes her off him into the glass with an angry look.

"No way!" He says.

Momiji runs to (Y/N) and hugs her tightly.

"Don't hurt (Y/N)!"

Yuki walks up to Hatsuharu with a glare.

"I don't care if you beat the stupid cat to death, but leave her alone."

"Well, I'm sure she has thought about it too! Telling the secret to everyone!" Hatsuharu says and grabs Tohru's arm before being punched by Kyo.

"Stay away from her."

Before the two can fight, water is splashed onto the both of them.

"That's enough now." The teacher says.

"Eh? Why'd you dump it on me too?!" Kyo asks angrily.

"Because you were about to go berserk yourself as well."

"Ah, refreshing," Hatsuharu says.

"Yeah? Why don't you walk that refreshed self down to the faculty office?" She says.

///

"What in the world made Haru go dark so randomly?" Yuki asks as the 5 kids are standing in the hall.

"I don't know, but he has been down lately," Momiji says.

"Rin..." (Y/N) mumbles sadly to herself.

"Hm?" Momiji gets close to the girl.

"I think...it's Rin." She says. "He pushed me off him right when I mentioned her name..."

Yuki looks at the girl in shock before his eyes soften.

"Rin, huh? I wouldn't be surprised." He says.

As the kids continue speaking, Hatsuharu walks towards them.

"Haru!" (Y/N) and Momiji both shout and run towards him.

"Hey." He says before looking at (Y/N) and hugging her.

"Sorry for hurting you...And Kyo, good fight." He says with an emotionless face.

"Haru..."

"Kay. Buh-bye." He says and walks off.

"Is he alright to be alone?" Tohru asks.

"I'm going after him, go home without me!" (Y/N) says and runs off.

She ran to the classroom Haru was in.

"Haru..!"

"(Y/N), I was about to clean the classroom but it's already clean. Maybe it was a cleaning fairy." He says and she giggles.

"Or, it was the girls in your class."

"Or that." He chuckles as well.

"Anyways, Haru...I'm worried for you. You keep putting others before yourself, you can't keep doing that. I'm...I'm selfish, I think of myself, but you're kind..."

Hatsuharu stares at the girl in disbelief. Her? Selfish? She is so dense.

"Oh really? You're selfish? I don't think someone like that would come after me. And, I only think of myself, or else I wouldn't go on a rampage so often." He says with a sigh and pats her head before continuing.

"I got dumped, by Rin. You were correct. Besides you, no one knows we're dating, but sensei may be onto us. She changed after being injured so badly, now she won't speak to anyone."

"I will visit her." (Y/N) suddenly says.

"No. She may get mad and hurt you, so I'm not letting you."

"I want to. You can't stop me, and I promise I will be fine."

///

(Y/N) had decided to go to the hospital to greet Rin, only to find she wasn't there.

"Hm? Maybe...The main estate?" She says, thinking to herself out loud.

The girl then goes to the main estate, hesitant to go in, but does anyway. As she walks around looking for Rin, she is greeted by two maids.

"(Y/N), have you finally decided to come back to Akito as you're supposed to?" The maid asks.

"Oh...No, I'm just looking for someone."

"We will be informing Akito that you're here, so I request you follow us." She says.

"I...I don't really want to...I'm just going to go now..." She says and quickly runs away.

"Hey! Get back here!" The maid shouts.

"I will get Master Akito!"

(Y/N) runs off quickly, tears threatening to fall hearing that Akito will find out that she was near.

Suddenly someone grabs her by the wrist and pulls her behind a wall.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Rin? I...came to see you." She says looking up at the girl before hugging her.

Rin just looks down at her coldly, resisting the urge to hug (Y/N) back.

"Sorry...That must have made you uncomfortable..." (Y/N) says and lets go of the girl.

"Go home."

"But I came to see how you're feeling...Haru told me you were hurt." She says softly.

"Do you want Akito to find you?"

"It's okay...At least I can talk to you...! I mean-I'm going to end up back with him at one point, it's hard to hide forever." She says sweetly.

"And you're okay with that?" Rin asks.

"At least someone will be happy."

"(Y/N). Leave. I'm not going to say it again." Rin says.

"Oh...Sorry." (Y/N) says before looking at Rin and smiling softly. "Bye Rin, I hope to see you soon."

Rin sees the girl walk away, and she suddenly feels guilty for being cold.

(Y/N) eventually gets home and walks inside, only to be greeted by Shigure.

"Hello Shi-Chan!"

"(Y/N)~ I got a call, how was the estate? Hm?"

"Oh...I got to see Rin!" She says happily.

"You know, the next time you do that, Akito may end up finding you."

"That's okay, as long as I got to see Rin. I wanted to make sure she was okay."

"Of course you did..." Shigure says with a sigh.

///WITH AKITO///

"I thought you said you would find her!?" Akito shouts at one of the maids.

"I'm sorry, it seems someone had helped her leave."

"I want her back to me! You said you would find her and you didn't! You're useless!" Akito says throwing items around.

"I'm sorry Akito, she quickly ran away."

"Then run faster!!!"

Akito looks down at the floor with an angered look before creepily smiling.

"I'm sick of waiting...I guess the time has come for me to take her back. This time, I won't let her out of my sight. She will love me."

///

Don't forget to vote!