7 - romance movies

↪ 07 - romance movies ↩ 

{ 🔥 } 

The group of eight made it to the beach in no time, Amy grabbing Jia's hand immediately and running with her to the two open sunbeds she saw. Izzy and Hana slowly walked behind them, both chuckling at their behavior, with Heeseung and Jake behind them, too.

"Do you know what it kind of looks like?" Riki asked his girlfriend, making her look up at him. "What?" She wondered, looking around to see what he was talking about. "Those four in front of us. It's like...as if Heeseung and Jake were watching them from afar. You know what I mean? It just feels like a scene from a romance movie where two best friends go on a double date, and it ends up with the girls hanging out together while their boyfriends watch from behind," he explained.

"What?" He asked confusedly when he saw Sori's shocked face. "Who the hell have you been watching romance movies with?" She asked, her mouth practically wide open. "I am not watching anything with anyone!" He argued immediately, his hands shooting up in the air as fast as they could. "I swear."

"I am going to keep an eye on you," she narrowed her eyes as if that was supposed to help her see through him. "There is no way you could- I mean, not even I thought about it in that way," she stopped to organize her thoughts. "Do you really think they look like they are dating?" She wondered, looking at the four in the front. "I take it back. It looks exactly like you explained," she admitted, still shocked.

"I am telling you, I will win that bet. There is no way Heeseung will be able to last the whole summer without falling for Izzy. He practically did already anyway."

"Heeseung? I thought you were on Jake's side?"

"I am on nobody's side," he shrugged. "But as far as I know, Jake doesn't know her, unlike Heeseung. And..he might have freaked out before when it was just us boys here because apparently he used to have a huge crush on her when they were little," Riki said, leaving Sori shocked again.