Dil ko Tumse Pyar Hua

Dil ke iss ghar mein aake ek ladki, chupke chupke take ek ladki..

Are.. reee..reee... ayeee...hoo
Are..reee..reee... ayeee....hoo

Jaan ke sabkuch ek ladki, bolene kuch ek ladki..

Phir bhi kabhi to manayegi ye..

The room was messed up with all the things lying on floor, books were lying helplessly on floor with the flower pots to aside and draws things were rearranged. Wind flow inside the room through balcony door with flaring the book pages.

Shreya hairs tied in bun slip down as she roll her eyes with again grabbing them and tying them into bun. If the things in shreya 1BHK would speak they would have told her to stop making adjustments every week.

A simple introvert 22 years old  beautiful independent girl with deep black big eyes, long nose and flower like lips lost in her world

A simple introvert 22 years old  beautiful independent girl with deep black big eyes, long nose and flower like lips lost in her world. She had a whole library in her house and her favorite pass time was cleaning the room on every weekend and rearrange them to new place and doing some part time job as tutions or working in library.

She lost her parents in an accident when she was in school and now only had her brother who was now in Alahabad for police training and she was in city of indore studying for her masters with looking for a part time job to earn some money for her college fee and other stuff and also to help his brother.

Shreya was humming the song along the radio in the room as she grabbed the book placing them in the shelf, then rearranged the flower pots- plants, cleaned her furniture making it shine, shettled the clothes and wiped the floor and lighting some tea lights and on otherside hanging some lights. She made her favorite sandwich and some coffee as she moved to the balcony where the sky was thundering.

The small slow rain drops started pouring as she sipped coffee with smiling enjoying the view. She enjoyed her coffee looking at the weather as it started pouring badly. She stretched her hand with collecting some droplets in her palm.

At the same time her phone started ringing as she quickly moved inside to pick it up, it was her best friend purvi an extremely extrovert. Shreya looked at the phone with their picture displaying.

 Shreya looked at the phone with their picture displaying