1

NIKO

Today is my and Sofia's birthday. We are turning 18 so it's a big thing. Our father always said, that a birthday doesn't need to be big and full of people, so we can be happy. Only the true ones have to be there.

It was evening and everything was organised so we are just waiting for our guests. My mom is taking photos the whol time. First to arrive is uncle Josh with aunt Jules and Dominic, their son. He's 3 years younger than us but he's still my favourite cousin.

He's also the only cousin I have.

"Happy birthday to my favourite nephew and niece." He smiled hugging us. "Thanks Joshi." Replied Sofia smiling. Next to arrive are Christian harper and his wife Stella with their daughter Dahlia and son Nathalina. We greeted each othe. Me and Nathanial sat somewhere else talking. In the meantime some more people came and they all laughed and danced together.

Last but not least of course arrived the royal family. Queen Bridget von Ascheberg and Rhys with their daughter Camilla. Since I was 3 years old, I had a big crush on princess Camilla von Ascheberg. The way she talked, walked, act, smiled fuck she's perfect.

She never had feelings like I had towards her. She never showed me anything. We of course talked but it never came to something more. I was always just the  best friends brother. I was that obsessed with her, that I thought 24/7 of her. She was always in my head. When I was 16 I started having sex, in hopes I can get her out of my mind.

I couldn't. She was always there. "Stop staring you idiot." Said Nathan. "I wasn't staring at her." I tried to denied it. "Oh please, every person who has eyes can see that you're  fucking in love with Little Princess Camilla" he said smirking. "Shut up." I said, standing up and going to grab me a new drink.

"Hi." I heard an angelic soft voice behind me. Her. I turned around and there she was. Princess Camilla von Ascheberg. She was so fucking beautiful, it hurts even watching her. Her blond hairs were half up, half down. She was wearing a white dress, that was little bit too short. "Hi." I said looking into her Gray eyes.

Camilla was extreme beautiful but her eyes were the most gorgeous part of her. I just couldn't look away. "Happy birthday." She smiled hugging me. I immediately hugged her back, relaxing into her touch. Fuck I had to stop, before I got fucking addicted to her touch.

She pulled back saying: "I already congratulated Sofia so I was looking for you. I uhm also got you something." She mumble pulling a small box. It was a necklace with a sheep on. "You know when we were little you broke my sheep robot so I cried. You immediately bought me another on. I thought it's funny buying you a necklace with a sheep on. You of course don't have to wear it though." She mumble.

"It's perfect, thank you." I said smirking down at her. Her face turned in a light shade of pink. Before she can say anything, someone shouted:"Camilla let's dance". It was Sofia. She smiled and walked away, so did I.

I walked back to Nathanial, who smirked. "What did she give you, lover boy?" He asked. "A necklace." I said smiling like an idiot.

"I don't want to say anything but your girl is dancing and she's looking hot as fuck." He said. I glanced where he was watching, spotting her and Sofia dancing on the beat. Fuck, she was swaying her hips so perfectly.

I feel my pants tightening and it's getting tighter down there. Fuck, I'm getting hard just because she's dancing?! God I'm whipped and she doesn't even know it yet. But one day little Camilla von Ascheberg is going to be mine and I don't fucking care how much I have to wait for her.

_____________________________________

It was midnight by now and everybody were asleep beside me. Our friends stayed over for the night cause it was too late. I went down in the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. "What are you doing?" I heard her Voice behind me.

"Couldn't sleep." I said turning around. She had the tightest shorts with a crop top. Fuck me, I was getting hard right now. My Dick bagged for her attention but I can't do it. Not right now. If it was the right time I would probably pin her to the wall and Fuck her so hard, she couldn't even remember her own name but I can't do that.

She walked over to me and sat on the kitchen counter and looked at me. "Same here." She sighed. I looked down at her "you okay? You look really tired." I said trying to sound cool and not like a worried little boy.

"Yeah, just tired and my legs hurt like a bitch." She said looking at me with those Gray eyes. Focus Niko.
"Such unprofessional sentence for a princess." I laughed. "A princess is also a normal human, Niko." She smirked.

Bevore I can think, I pulled her further on the kitchen counter, grabbed her legs and started messaging her legs. She gasped "what are you doing?". "Just trying to help you relax, princess." I said.

"You don't have to do it, you know?" She asked. "Of course, but I want to." I replied.

Okay, maybe it was a mistake cus fuck her legs were so soft. I wonder what else would be so soft?

Not my Di-

"What are you thinking of?" She asked looking down at me. "Nothing special." I said, putting her legs down and grabbing me a glass of whine. I know it's super late, but this helps me with sleeping. Bad habit.

"Niko, did you ever craved love?"  Camilla asked me.
This question was so random, I almost choked on my drink. "Why are you asking me that?" I asked her back, without answering her question.

"I do it. I mean of course my parents or my friends loves me because they are kind of forced to love me. But I want something different. I want someone who loves me, who is not supposed to love me you know? Don't get me wrong it's not self-evident that my parents or friends loves me but is it wrong wanting someone else?" She asked me.

"Fuck no, it's not. Camilla, trust me there is a person who truly loves you. I mean you're perfect. You're beautiful, funny, smart, polite, kind and so much fucking more. If someone doesn't see that, than he's fucked up in his mind." I said without thinking.

I didn't notice when we got so close. Our lips were inches apart and she's breathing heavily. My friend down there is getting a little bit to exited. Nico you have to stop. Fuck, I can't.

She looked at me and I saw something in her eyes. It was like lust. Fuck. Her eyes went down to my lips and so did mine. Her lips are looking so soft, I would love to just kiss her till she begs me to stop. And I probably be still addicted to her taste.

"Niko, kiss me. Please" she breathed out. Fuck me. I can't do it. I can't ruin her and if anybody finds out, we both be dead. Before I lost control I turned around so she's facing my back.

"I'm sorry."  I heard her whisper, before she got up and stared walking back to her room. Fuck, I was so dead after this but you only live once right?

I grabbed her wrist, spinned her around and kissed her.