Im in love

__________writing________

I can't belive I'm writing in this thing , but anyway I've been thinking about someone lately , I can't get them out of my head. He's someone who everyone can get along with. It's like he has no enemies. He's just so nice and kind. Aggh I just don't know what I'm talking about,maybe I'm in lo...

__________doors open_________

"Honey you're going to be late for school" my mom said . I closed my diary and shoved everything in my backpack . I said my goodbyes to my family and I went to school , as I was walking down the street I saw him and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

How can a person be this hot and cute at the same time . " I need to calm down" I whispered at myself . "What are you talking about? " said a voice behind me while scaring the sh*t out of me . " wow Mars it's just me , chill " said my best friend Maya . She is basically my only friend since elementary school.

"What is going on in your head that you got so scared ... wait your not thinking about him again are you " she asked  me, "no way " I answered even tho I knew she wouldn't buy it . "Oh come on what do you even like about him " she said with a pissed tone and I answered without hesitation "everything form his head to his toes ".

"Anyway let's go we're going to be late" she said while running " I'm coming " i said.

__________________________________
Hello I'm shino the writer of this story. Well my name is not shino but it's my nickname.
I hope you enjoyed the first part
Thanks for reading
I love you❤️🫶🏼