Poppy let Viva toss her up while the Pop queen sang, and she then landed in Branch's arms in a tango position while they sang together. Hand-in-hand, they both spun around and around, with Viva joining in on the spinning as Branch, Poppy, Viva, and Branch's brothers began to emit a beautiful glow.

BroZone, Poppy, and Viva: We're flyin' up to outer space! I'm so excited (Viva: I'm so excited) To see you excited (Viva: To see you excited), yeah!

"Look, it's working; they're singing in harmony," Melody cheered while pointing to the glow that Poppy, Branch, Viva, and Branch's brothers were beginning to emit.

"But nawht enough; those diamonds ain't shattering yet," Delta mentioned while she was tapping her hooves.

"They need help," Twilight commented as she looked at Laguna and said, "Let's really up this family harmony."

"Yeah," Laguna replied, she and her mother sharing a fistbump as the two Technos floated towards the Pop Trolls, harmonizing along with Branch's brothers, their voices synced in autotune alongside the brother's melody.

Branch and Poppy: You like the (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: Oooooh!) bass down (Twilight: Bass down low!) low, I wanna (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: Wooooaahhhh!) lose (Laguna: Lose control!) control; I wanna (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: Ahhhhhhh!) dance all night, you like it (Twilight and Laguna: Nice and slow!) nice and (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: Slow-oh!) slow.

Branch and Poppy: Don't want it (Viva: Any other way!) any other (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: Way-ee, yeah!) way, tell all your friends (Poppy: That we gon' stay!) you're gonna stay (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: Stay-ee, yeah!)!

BroZone: When we're together (Poppy and Viva: Together!), you know that we (Twilight and Laguna: We do it better, baby!) do it better!

Velvet looked ready to jump off the podium and head down to stop these Trolls from whatever they were gonna do, but to her surprise, she found her ankles and wrists both bound by hair, which made her gasp.

She looked down and saw that on the floor right below the podium, the other Trolls who weren't currently playing musical instruments had all joined up and were using combined hair power to restrain Velvet, with Holly shouting, "Oh naw ya don't"!

Branch: (John Dory, Bruce, Clay, Poppy: I don't mind!) I don't mind (Clay: Oh-ooh-oh!) if the world spins faster! The (John Dory, Bruce, Clay, Poppy: Music's louder!) music's (Viva: Sing it louder!) louder, the waves (Viva: The waves get stronger!) are gettin' stronger!

(John Dory, Bruce, Clay, Poppy: I don't mind!) I don't mind if the world (Twilight: Spinnin' faster now!) spins faster; faster, faster, (Laguna: Faster!)!

"You're not gonna stop them from doing their family harmony," Aggie, who was the only Troll who wasn't using hair power as she hadn't unlocked the ability yet, shouted while flying up close to Velvet's face and pushed her back with her legs, staggering the Mount Rageon.

Velvet struggled against the restraints, telling Veneer, "Do something, Veneer; get them off of me"!

Veneer looked at his sister, and this time, instead of a worrisome look, he had a determined look on his face, one of confidence in the decision he had on his mind: he took a step back from Velvet, a silent way of saying, "Sorry, but I'm not doing it."