Branch: I'm already up (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: Ooooooooooh), but you lift me higher.

You know I'm not (John Dory, Clay, Bruce: Oooooooooooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) wrong, you know I'm not lyin'; We do it better.

John Dory, Bruce, and Clay rolled over to where Branch was and lined up behind him, the brothers all harmonizing and moving in sync, in dance, and in song.

BroZone: We do it better, yeah.

Moving as one, singing as one, Branch led BroZone, whom his brothers followed the youngest's dance movements, and they didn't think about being perfect, they didn't about being on top, they only had one thing on their minds: saving Floyd, together! And that was something you could hear in how beautiful their melody sounded, something that Velvet, who grew from angry/frustrated to confused/startled.

Branch: (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: I don't mind!) And I don't mind if the world spins faster. (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: The music's louder!) The music's (Clay: Oh!) louder, the waves get (Clay: Oh-oh!) stronger.

Poppy saw Branch and his brothers singing, and a proud smile grew on her face, the Pop queen happy to see her boyfriend getting to sing with his brothers, and no matter if they were perfect or not, she knew that they would be terrific, and would sound amazing together.

Meanwhile, the other Trolls who were with them all quietly watched in awe, amazed to see Branch singing and dancing so well with his brothers.

Branch: (John Dory, Bruce, Clay: I don't mind!) I don't mind if the world spins faster.

Branch got a rhythm going, doing a small spin, which his brothers following the youngest's movement perfectly.

BroZone: Faster, faster!

With the beat picking up, and their harmony on key, Branch and hs brothers began to jump and dance, with his brothers using the limited space they had trapped in the diamonds, to follow Branch's lead, as they sang together, in harmony!

With the crowd of Mount Rageons all watching and cheering them on while a shocked Velvet and a curious Veneer watched on from the big screens, and Floyd, who looked at his brothers proudly and a smile formed, the second youngest brother so happy to see his brothers happily performing together, as they should.

BroZone: Just let me take you to a better place (Branch: Let me take you to a better place!)! I'm gonna make ya kiss the sky tonight!

Yeah, if you let me show the way, I'm so excited!

Poppy joined in on the singing, adding her own melody to the song, with Branch's smile growing since Poppy was just as much family to him as his brothers were.

BroZone and Poppy: To see you excited!

Crimp pulled out her ukelele and began to strum it to the beat of the song, making some nice music to accompany them. Seeing that she had the right idea, Barb pulled out her guitar, Low-Note Jones pulled out his bass guitar, Essence had her tuba out, and Synth had his DJ turntables out, those Trolls playing music in accompaniment to the song, while everyone else all danced along, swaying to the beat while bopping their heads.

Viva felt like singing as well and joined in, dancing with Poppy, both sisters spinning one another playfully.

BroZone: I'll take you to a better place (Viva: I'll take you to a better place), yoohoo! And, baby, you can love me on the way!