𝑶𝑵𝑬

"Playing truth or dare while Ryujin is drunk is possibly the worst thing ever, are you making the right decision?" Chaeryeong asked.

Yuna put her hands on Chaeryeong's shoulders "relax, she'll be fine."

They then entered yuna's bedroom, shutting the door behind them. The small group of friends sat on the floor together.

"Don't dare her to do anything intense." Chae said, worried. She's always worrying, especially about Ryujin.

"I won't chill." Yuna said, grabbing an empty bottle to spin.

"She's drunk, so if we ask her truth, the truth will easily come out." The blonde one, Jisu, spoke.

"There we go." Yuna says, agreeing with Jisu and Jisu smiled proudly.

Yuna then spun the bottle.

It landed on chaeryeong first. They had a couple goes and it was really fun. Soon enough the bottle landed on Ryujin, and Yuna was the one asking.

"So Ryujin. Truth or dare?" Yuna asked.

"Dare." Ryujin answered with no hesitation. Even when she's sober, she always picks dare, she likes doing challenges and risks.

"Hmm." Yuna thought for a moment before a smile slowly formed on her lips "I dare you to add someone random on Snapchat, and message them 'I miss you', as a prank."

"What if they're dangerous? Or a creep?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Relax, it'll be fine. You worry too much." Yuna told her.

"Plus, knowing Ryujin, she wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of someone. And she likes the danger, it's no biggie." Jisu added.

Ryujin reached for her phone, quickly putting her passcode in after messing up a couple times. She then pressed on her Snapchat app and went onto her search. She scrolled, it recommended her loads of random people.

She quickly pressed 'add' on a random person.

"I added someone." Ryujin spoke.

"What if they don't add you back?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Then we'll get her to add other ones until one adds her back." Yuna answered, making chaeryeong roll her eyes.

Suddenly Ryujin got a notification that came up at the top of her phone screen.

'Icecreamislife' added you back. Say hi!

Ryujin raised her eye brows "the person added me back."

"Message her."

Ryujin quickly clicked on her contact and messaged her what she was dared to message.

Ryujin.shin
I miss you

Yuna and Jisu laughed and Ryujin giggled while chaeryeong slowly smiled.

The person soon replied as they all gathered closer to look.

Icecreamislife
Bitch wtf I don't know u

Yuna chuckled and patted her back "well done for doing the dare."

Ryujin didn't stop texting though. I mean, she was drunk, so she texted some.... interesting things.

Ryujin.shin
👅👅👅

Icecreamislife
what
the
fuck
creep
ew

Ryujin.shin
I not creep
U are just
Yum

Icecreamislife
That made no sense

Ryujin.shin
💦💦

Icecreamislife
Pls stop
You're so weird
I regret adding you
I'm blocking u

Ryujin.shin
no no
don't leave
me cry
don't leave your baby
🥺🥺🥺

Icecreamislife
I think I'll need therapy after this

Ryujin.shin
👹

Icecreamislife
Im sorry
I'm concerned
Do you need to see a doctor?
Bc I think u do

Ryujin.shin
Stop being mean ☹️
me no like
😘😘😘😘
xvacwgace

Icecreamislife
ah
you're drunk aren't you?
Hello?
Your literally online answer me, prick

Ryujin.shin
Me wanna kiss u
What u look like?

Icecreamislife
Alright we're done
Night night

Ryujin.shin
no no come back
☹️☹️☹️
me sad now
Mommy come back

Icecreamislife
WTF
DON'T CALL ME THAT
put your phone down and stop drinking
Bye
And don't text again otherwise you're BLOCKED

Ryujin.shin
😘

➤➤➤