Episode 17 : Surprise

Magsimula sa umpisa

Prince Neva stepped in “ Those Z - Waves belongs to the power rangers , are they the power rangers ? ”

She replied “ Yes they are and standing beside me is Amelia Jones the Red ranger and the leader of the team of power rangers cosmic fury ”

Artemis bowed towards the Queen then towards Amelia. “ We apologise to you human , we mistook this as thinking that you were here to steal the moon stone ”

Amelia still not being able to process what was happening replied “ No it's not needed , it was just some misunderstanding and also we should have talked about it to you rather then thinking of stealing it . It was just because of that stupid letter and btw I am a Rafkonian but some of my teammates are human .

Queen Nisha cut her in between “ You are Rafkonian? It's been so long since I have seen a Rafkonian  ? ”

Amelia replied “ Yes I am a Rafkonian and some of my friends are too can you please ask them to come now ? ”

“ Sure ” Artemis replied .

Amelia called onto them and they came out of the hiding spot , they came down and Amelia was happy to see everyone fine except for Javi as he was growling in pain .

Queen Nisha came towards him and said “ Wait let me help you ” . She went towards the moon stone and joined her hands towards it and said a plea .

The moon stone with it's power was able to heal Javi and he was back to normal.

Izzy “ You good? ” “ Better than ever” he replied giving her a hug .

Zayto “ Thankyou so much for everything . And understanding us ” he said bowing towards the Royal family.

Amelia added “ Yes Thankyou and also thanks to you Queen Viera, this wouldn't be possible without you ”

Queen Viera “ I had promised to be helpful to Power rangers whenever they needed and also to the Rafkonians and you are both , so how couldn't I help you ?  also remember when in need The Lion Galaxy is always there to help you , ok ”

Everyone thanked her .

Before leaving Artemis asked Amelia “ Do you know anything about the Royal family? ” Amelia replied in negative and assured her that she would also look out for them once the battle with Lord Zedd is over .

They all left with the Z - Waves .

[ On Spaceship ]

Solon was waiting for them eagerly . They all came and Solon ran towards them and hugged them .

“ I was worried what would happen to my kids, but now seeing you I am fine ” she said whacking her tail .

Ollie “ I think first we should keep the Z- Waves at a safe place ”

Javi “ You are right ”

Zayto “ Wait Amelia can you please hand over the Z- Waves to Solon . Solon please keep them hidden and safe , once we find that guy who told us about them then only we will get them out ”

Amelia handed them over to Solon .

Solon “ Sure child ”

Aiyon “ Now I am hungry can we eat something first ? ”

They all shared a giggle.

Solon “ Sure kid but first go change. I will get all the food ready ”

Fern “ Thanks Solon ”

Saying that the rangers started to move in their own room's direction.

( After dinner )

Everyone did their dinner and were heading towards their room

Javi came into Reine 's room . He knocked this time .

“ May I come in ? ”

“ Sure ”

“ Well you did look absolutely beautiful in that purple gown ” he said in a low yet firm voice .

“ ohh thanks Javi ! , but nothing close to your beauty ” she said with a smirk. 

“ I actually came to check on you , because you were so scared to see those different aliens in the palace ”

“ That's so sweet of you but I am fine now , also you were there with me so I was assured ”

“ yeah ! I'll always be there ”

Silence filled the room . As they looked at each other with love in their eyes, which they always portrayed with their actions but couldn't say it with their words because of the situation they were in .

But the silence broke with a loud voice coming from the main room .

They both gasped and headed towards the main room and were surprised to see a special someone standing over there . ....

To be continued.

I hope you enjoyed reading it

LOL I am sure I will post more often now because I am free now a little see you soon