Good news yet not good 'reacting'

With the Syndicate

The sun rose for another day as T, Technoblade, Nikki, Ranboo, Phil and Lillian all paced around the house. The chest's opening and closing on repeat was heard as a crow came flying in "KA KA!" as Phil turned the crow dropped a letter in his hand "Thank you mate let's see-Oh mates it's from Him!" Phil yelled out to all of them as they walked over while Phil opened it reading it aloud "Dear T thank you I'm glad to know you've found my son and your Sister I understand the plan I have faith in you all I also wish to inform you of something important that is your Mother is Alive I've found her she's been locked away in the dungeons this whole time I'll make sure to get her out during the plan i wish you luck for all of you from.. Technodad." silence filled the room for a good minute before T spoke in a hushed whisper "Mom...?" "Yooooo long live the queen!" Techno said in a hyped voice "Lill aren't you happy?" T said in an excited tone "Huh oh yeah just thinking is all." Lill said in a plain tone before going back to what she was doing "She's odd." said Ranboo in a silly tone before T spoke in an unsure manner "Right..." before they all went back to getting ready for the Revolution. 7 hours have passed as T, Nikki and Ranboo were all training, meanwhile Technoblade and Phil were talking about a private matter in the kitchen. "So you think there's something she isn't telling you mate?" Phil said while feeding the crow and bryan "Phil she is the most secretive out of all not even Ranboo does this and he's got the memory of a goldfish!" Techno said in an exaggerated manner dramatically moving his arms pointing to the ground as he spoke "Techno mate look Lill been with us for over 2 years now it'll be unlikely if she would plus she knows what'll happen if that is the cause- Ow bryan!" "KA!77777777777777!-'' Bryan is cut off by another one of the crows pecking his eye as Phil rolls his eyes looking back to Techno before hearing T come into the room placing her sword against the wall walking over to the two of them "Hey mate." "Heyoo.." T keeps silent waves while doing something "What you doing?" Techno asked in a confused tone as T shows her hand which is bleeding slightly with a slash across it while patching it up "Went too hard on the training i see." Techno said with a smug look on his face "Oh shut it you.." T replies with her eyes rolling while kicking the back of his leg playfully "What Ranboo kicked your butt?" Techno said mockingly, flicking her forehead "Yeah,yeah you brain dead brute strength looking motherfucker." T said sarcastically finishing patching up her injured hand in bandages test moving it "Alright damsel in distress." Techno says scoffing "You wanna go boy?" "Game on nerd!" 

As the two sat at the table prepping Nikki and Lill walk into the Living room seeing this "What are they doing Phil?" Lill asks with a confused look "Mate don't ask." Phil said while prepping Gapples and ender pearls "Ok?" As Lill and Nikki watched the hand wrestling match between T and Techno go down the room was silent but intense before Techno spoke in a mocking manner "Holding better than last time Princess." "It's called skill you ass you should know more than anyone by now." T spoke in a snarky manner as time went on it had been well over 35 minutes and the match remained still "Ok mates we should call it a tie." as they both sigh with smiles they stand up before they both leave the living room along with Phil before the silence was broken by Lill ''God why does she have to be like this so violent and yet What did he see in her?!" Lill muttered to herself in a frustrated tone "Lill?" Niki said with a worried look "Huh? it's nothing Nikki don't worry, Come let's go."