"Hurry up I want to show you the masterpiece I made today." She dragged her words like elastic band, whining for Taehyung's lazy footsteps.

The poor man was just trying his best to not let her fall because God she's so clumsy, blaming it all on Jungkook.

Literally.

"N-Noorae...slowly hun we'll fall...carefully!" And too late, Noorae already fell flat on her chubby face but she didn't cry rather dusting her sky-blue dress trying to come out strong but not some crybaby.

But Taehyung being Taehyung can't stop his worry for such precious soul with a tag of 'must protect' attached on her.

"Baby are you okay...please tell me you are." He asked weakly, trying to find if Noorae get any cut or scratch but thank goodness there's none.

"Hehe I'm fine...sowwy." she giggled covering her lips with her small and adorable palm. Her fingers were reaching her permanent cherry shade cheeks.

How pretty.

"Don't be sweetheart." Taehyung mumbled softly, kissing her apple cheeks one by one, making her feel ticklish.

They gets up, Noorae from ground and Taehyung from his position as he was crouching down for better view. Noorae grabs his hand and was about to resume walking(dragging) ,a familiar voice made them halt.

Taehyung looks behind and found Hani running towards their direction with something his hands clutching so dearly.

"Taehyung-ah...Finally I found you, look what I got from the store room...I was helping the kids cleaning it and found this." His heavy pants were clear how much excited he is to show whatever the thing he bought.

Hani pushes it infront of Taehyung.

"Tada!!....Photo album of our batch." Hani said and it didn't get waste because Taehyung was thrilled and on verge to break down.

A photo album? Meaning him and that boy.

That particular boy, whom his memories are still keeping alive, even if he didn't remember his face features but his only scar on his left cheekbone.

His dark nights were showing countless nightmares, every night almost one of them was filled with trolls and negative comments that how someone so fucking special in life he forgot,

How he looks like?
Pathetic.

Noorae looks confused with the sudden change of weather so she reaches Taehyung's hand, clutching on it. Unable to figure out why but felt the protection for the older guy.

Truly kids are so unpredictable.

"Tae..what about my masterpiece...?" She pout trying to divert the thing, but found Taehyung giving more attention to the album this guy gave him.

Hani looks at the small girl who was giving him the best hatred look ever.

He chuckled awkwardly.

"Wait baby do you wanna see little taetae when he was like you." Hani asked and got replied by Noorae's sparkling eyes, she turns her adorable gaze on Taehyung who giggled heartily can't help but cooing at the little jumping ball.

Hani didn't waited for approval as he already got one by her obvious body language, he flips some pages and smiles finding 'that one photo', the one where all the kids were looking like they just received degrees, it was a group photograph with Hanuel in the middle as he was the caregiver and their homeroom teacher that time.

".....haa, my babies." Hani smiled sadly, exhaling a long sigh for feeling bittersweet just how fast time changed. It's like in a blink they all grew up and left Hani by his lonely self.