〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 4 〜

Start from the beginning

Before y/n even talked Rayne told her to bow down

The both of them bowed down and looked up again. The headmaster started speaking

Rayne Ames and Y/n L/n.  I have been told that there's a dark magic member on the school grounds. This means we have intruders wandering around our school's grounds. I have a mission for you guys and this is top secret. Only you guys and the Bureau of Magic know about it. While we are speaking the Bureau of Magic is working on the case as well.

My mission for you two is to find out who this intruder is, Figure out why they are here and the last part is optional but to KILL that person if you can. I don't want to danger these kids in my school.

Also, I sensed huge amounts of magic power on the west side of campus, Can you guys go there together first and figure out what's happening past curfew?

Yes sir! The both you said with your wands out.

You are dismissed, he said.

Once he said that the both of you teleported out.

A few minutes later...

The both of you guys are in front of a half-broken huge ass door.

Y/n's pov

'WHO THE FUCK OPENS A DOOR LIKE THAT? Wait why do I feel only 4 out of the 5 magic keychains.'

Rayne, we have to get going. You grab his wrist and you dragged his ass down with you down the stairs that lead to the ancient arena. The arena was so old that the current teachers who work at Easton do not even know it here.

You let go of his hand and said sorry to him

Sorry Rayne I didn't mean to brag you like that. I'm just worried about my friends from first year that's down here.

It's okay y/n don't worry.

As he said you saw a familiar first year, Mash.

MASH!! You started running but then before you could even get to him Rayne pulled you hid him and said," We're not sure if he's the intruder y/n we need to make sure and be safe."

He gestured you to back up a bit far away from him. You were near the wall, trying to figure out what Rayne was planning. You figured out what he was planning

Rayne called out his spider magic grader thing to see if he was the person we were trying to find. To find out that person you have to have a high amount of magic power to sneak into this school.

Masshs was just standing there waiting for him to talk but all of a sudden you hear a big swoosh sound.

You realize what just happened. Rayne aimed one of his partisan at him but to your surprise, Mash caught it between his pointer finger and middle finger. That was Impressive.

Excuse me why did you do that? That trick you pulled there was pretty dangerous. Mash said

Rayne's pov

'Wait a sec did he even use any magic during that attack?'

The Spider was freaking out and shaking.

Z-Zero?? NO, THAT CAN'T BE! MAYBE I DID MY MATH WRONG. YEAH, THAT MAY BE WHY.

Maybe he's not in the system. I said with an annoyed face. He looked back at Mash and got a thought about him.

Three Percent Partisan

It was aimed at Mash and Mash made a chair out of them

'He made a chair out of my partisan' while saying that in my head with a wtf face.