Chapter 32- Li Yan withdraws from the circle

Start from the beginning

  1. It was revealed that she used her brother's scraps to synthesize new designs.
  2. She tried to buy the navy gangster Cheng Zhaozhao, but was stabbed in the back.

She clicked on the first entry and naturally saw the anonymous post. The netizens scolded her bloody, and even her brother was not spared by them.

All kinds of nasty insults filled Li Yan's eyes, making her a little dizzy.

[ Celebrities like Li Yan, who are supported by capital, please get out and stop cheating us of our money. ]

[ Li Ming is really disgusting. He is very skilled at helping his sister do this kind of thing. Is this how all LM designs come about? ]

[ Refunded, blocked by LM, and no longer appears in my shopping considerations. 】

[ This kind of person still has the nerve to keep pretending to be a celebrity? Is there such a hypocritical socialite as you? ]

LM Clothing Company immediately issued an apology statement and stated that such a situation would never happen again in the future. However. , the majority of netizens did not buy it and started attacking at the bottom of the comment area.

[ Do you still want to have a future? ]

[ Actually, LM is also in quite a miserable situation, all because of Li Yan, a pig teammate...]

[ Li Ming is not innocent, either! Don't you just want to cooperate with his sister to make money? 】

Although Li Ming deleted the scrap design draft, he never expected that the scrap draft would have been photographed long ago!

LM Company has many competitors in the industry. Seeing this, of course they want to come out to stir up trouble. This time it was particularly affected, causing the stock price to fall sharply.

Li Yan was a little dazed looking at what was happening in front of her. She felt like something was collapsing in her heart.

What about the second thing? Who stabbed her out?

At least she wanted to find out.

She clicked on the entry, and to her surprise, there was a recording in it.

Moreover, this recording was exposed by Cheng Zhaozhao's company, Cheng Xin Entertainment.

Cheng Xin Entertainment stated that an enthusiastic netizen was drinking tea at Yuncheng Ancient Teahouse today. When he went to the bathroom, he accidentally heard a sound coming from the cubicle.

The first sentence he said was "Buy me some navy troops, I want to make a person miserable".

So this netizen immediately smelled the smell of melon, quickly turned on the recording, and recorded everything Li Yan said next .

Afterwards, the enthusiastic netizen sent the recording to Cheng Zhaozhao's work email, and Cheng Zhaozhao handed it over to the company for processing.

Not surprisingly, the anger of netizens was immediately aroused, and Li Yan was also labeled as "stupid and bad" , "vicious", and "recipient of his own consequences".

The combination of two such bad deeds, no matter how powerful the power behind Li Yan was, was enough to kill her once.

LM is in business, and customers come first, and the incident caused by her made these customers completely hate LM. One can only imagine how much impact this incident will have on the company!

Li Yan regretted her mistake.

The independence that her brother had worked so hard to win for the two of them was gone in just this moment!

Exactly... why is this happening?

She wanted to talk to Tu Mengli, knowing that in the past, no matter what happened, Tu Mengli would always be by her side.

However, when she opened WeChat and sent a message, she found that...

Tu Mengli had blocked her .

Li Yan clutched her phone and looked at the red exclamation mark, as if waking up from a dream.

Looking back, the biggest reason why she was so hostile to Cheng Zhaozhao was that Tu Mengli said bad things about Cheng Zhaozhao in her ears, which made her first impression of her not good.

Several times after that, Tu Mengli was there to cheer her up.

In the past, when LM was in a good situation, I didn't know how much fashion resources I gave her.

When she had interests, she would stick around her, but now that something happened, she would block and delete them.

What else don't you understand?

Li Yan only had a wry smile on her face.
  *

The next day is the last day of recording for this episode, and it is also the last day that the guests will stay in Cloud City.

When Cheng Zhaozhao went downstairs to have breakfast, he didn't see Li Yan. He took out his phone and swiped it, and then he saw the announcement that Li Yan had withdrawn from the program team.

Moreover, she also attached the chat record between her and Li Ming asking for scrapped manuscripts, and said, "Everything is my own initiative and has nothing to do with my brother." Please stop scolding innocent people!" ]

Netizens did not believe her words.

[ How about lying to a fool? Chat history can also be forged. ]

[ Children have heard the story of the boy who cried wolf, Li Yan, you have lost trust in my heart. ]

[ Did you see that something happened to you and LM, so you took all the responsibility on your head and wanted to leave LM a way out? Then when netizens forgot about it, you used capital to come back and continue to disgust us? 】

Li Yan could only delete that Weibo post.

" Zhaozhao, do you believe what Li Yan said?"

In a private place where there are no cameras, Ren Li Gossip with Cheng Zhaozhao.

Cheng Zhaozhao thought for a while: "Actually, I still believe it. Think about it, LM is not short of money and can let Li Yan develop slowly. Is there any need for her brother to risk overturning and cooperate with her straw character design? Isn't this unnecessary?"

" That's right." Ren Li said, "Unfortunately, netizens are now overwhelmed by anger and refuse to calm down and think about it."

Cheng Zhaozhao shrugged.

The Internet has always been like this.

Not long after, Li Yan announced her retirement from the entertainment industry and would no longer use Weibo, while LM Clothing Company changed its designer.

As for Li Ming's whereabouts, it is unknown.

Cheng Zhaozhao, who learned all this, had nothing to do with her.

If she hadn't given the recording to the company and exposed it at that time, maybe Zhaoming would be the one to suffer now, and she would be the one to withdraw from the industry.

After filming the second episode of "Travel Team", Cheng Zhaozhao rushed to the crew of "A Man Like the Moon".

On the way, I received a message from Sister He.

[ Zhaozhao, you are much more popular now than before, and you can 't always work alone like this. The company plans to register a studio for you and look for an assistant. If you have any good candidates, let me know. ]