Chapter 29- That island is mine

Start from the beginning

Tu Mengli was a little confused, but still followed her, got up and walked to the luxury store past.

The two walked into the luxury store together, and saw a variety of bags displayed in the store,which was so dazzling that it was difficult to see them.

When Tu Mengli saw these bags, her eyes showed longing, but Li Yan beside her didn't blink and walked straight to the clerk.

She said to the clerk: "I want all the bags in your store."

The clerk made sure he heard correctly: "What, you, you want them all?"

" Is there any problem?" she said.

The clerk saw Li Yan's extraordinary appearance and instantly understood: "Madam, please wait a moment."

Her tone was a little excited. You know, after completing such a large order, you can get a huge commission!

Tu Mengli's mouth opened wide when she saw it: "Yanyan, what are you going to do?"

Li Yan gave it a try: "You'll know in a while."

A photographer followed them while they were buying bags. Seeing this, The audience in the live broadcast room was also shocked.

[ Li Yan is really rich. What does it mean for Cheng Zhaozhao to buy so many seafood products? This luxury bag is really expensive! ]

[ Am I the only one who is curious? Why did she buy so many bags? 】

【 You can be willful if you have money, why do you care so much? 】

The clerk spent almost half an hour wrapping all the bags in the store and giving them to Li Yan.

" The total is 2 million yuan. ," the clerk said.

Li Yan squinted her eyes, took out a card, and swiped it without hesitation.

Tu Mengli's eyes felt sore.

Why ? Li Yan has been so rich since she was born, and has lived a life that she has never been able to live in several lifetimes.

It would be great if LM Clothing Company went bankrupt.

Tu Mengli thought.

After Li Yan swiped the card, she asked the clerk to help her get to where the director team was.

She was like a Li Yan walked past Cheng

Zhaozhao arrogantly and gave her a rather mocking look.

Coming to the beach with them were many staff from the production crew. She walked towards the staff and stopped.

She raised her chin and said somewhat coldly: "I gave these bags to everyone."

The staff looked at each other, not knowing why this young lady suddenly spent so much money.

Li Yan turned around and said to the clerk holding the bag in a commanding tone: "Go and distribute the bags to everyone."

She raised her lips in disdain.

She gave them such expensive bags, and these people would be very grateful to her. You know, although Cheng Zhaozhao was so rich, he never spent a penny on these staff or people around him.

In this way, whether in the hearts of these people or in the eyes of the audience, their impression of her will definitely exceed that of Cheng Zhaozhao.

Cheng Zhaozhao is so stingy and unwilling to spend money on others,how can he have the style of a wealthy person?

On the other hand, she is generous and popular. When the time comes, all the staff will surround her and talk sweetly to her, which will also make the audience have a good impression of her. Cheng

Zhaozhao, you are not the only one who knows how to spend money.

she thought haughtily.

However, the staff did not think so.

It was their first meeting with Li Yan. Although they knew that the eldest lady's family was indeed rich, she was short-tongued and soft-handed , not to mention such a valuable thing. Who would dare to accept it for no reason.

So when the luxury store clerk gave them the bags, most of them waved their hands and said they didn't want them.

" Sister Yan, thank you for your kindness, but I can't accept such a valuable thing."

" Thank you very much, Sister Yan. I accept your offer, but I'll forget about this bag."

People have a herd mentality, and everyone was a little wavering. Seeing that one person was unwilling to accept it, most of the people were unwilling to accept it and declined one after another.

Only a few people were jealous of the money, accepted the bags, and thanked them excitedly.

Li Yan saw that the situation in front of her was beyond her expectation, and she frowned, feeling a little annoyed.

What do these people mean? She gave them something and they dare not accept it?

Do you look down on her, or do you feel shameless?

But because she was in front of the camera, she didn't dare to show her impatient side, so she had no choice but to advise: "You can just accept it. I spent a lot of money to buy this after all."

However, after she said this, the work The staff were even more afraid to accept it, and some of the ones who accepted it even returned the bags.

Li Yan stood there and became very embarrassed.

[ This Li Yan has too little emotional intelligence. Even though people said she didn't want it, she still forced it on others. Showing off her wealth is not the way to show off. ]

[ Can this be blamed on Yanyan ? It's clearly the staff's fault! Yanyan meant well, but they were ignorant and embarrassed her! I feel so sorry for her! 】

【 One thing to say, Li Yan looks too arrogant, as if she has spent money to look down on others . I wouldn't accept it if it were me. When I saw Cheng Zhaozhao spending so much money before, people didn't look down on him. ]

[ I also feel that there is a feeling of "I bought you something, but you still don't thank me". ]

Someone put forward a suggestion with the attitude of solving the problem: "Sister Yan, we all understand what you mean, but we really don't dare to let you spend money. Otherwise, these bags... you should return them and keep them for yourself to buy some beautiful clothes. It would be nice to eat something delicious."

"Yes, as long as it comes to your mind."

Everyone was trying to help Li Yan, but when the words fell into her ears, it was different.

Her face couldn't hold back, and even when she spoke, her tone was a little dissatisfied: "I said it was for you! Why don't you accept it?"

As soon as she said this, everyone frowned, and they looked kind just now. Several people immediately stopped talking.

This little princess...why is she a little unreasonable?

Just when the two sides were in a stalemate, Cheng Zhaozhao and Ren Li, who were playing in the distance, came back.

As soon as Ren Li walked to the scene, she was keenly aware that something was wrong in the atmosphere and asked, "What's going on?"

No one spoke, and the staff didn't know how to explain. Li Yan didn't want to pay attention to Cheng Zhaozhao's words. My friend, this is very embarrassing.

Cheng Zhaozhao looked at the expressions of both parties and changed the topic: "Do you want to go to the island over there?"

Everyone looked over according to her fingers. Opposite the beach, there was a small green island. From a distance Look, you can also see many white flowers growing on the island.

" The island over there?" A staff member said, "Isn't the island over there a private island?"

" Yes." Cheng Zhaozhao replied, "I bought that island."

"There are many entertainment facilities on the island. You can play mahjong, swim, barbecue, and play ball. It's much more fun than playing on the beach." The entertainment options on the beach here are limited, and Cheng Zhaozhao only remembered it after he had had enough. Not long ago, she bought something here An island.

Li Yan:? ? ?

Her eyes widened.

Even she had to grit her teeth before buying an island at this location in Yuncheng.

How could Cheng Zhaozhao afford it?

[ Hahaha, I was laughing so hard. Judging from Li Yan's expression, the effect of the show was immediately over the top. ]

[ Isn 't there someone else mocking Cheng Zhaozhao in front? Now it seems that Cheng Zhaozhao is better than your master. ]

[ Let me just say, I just felt bad when I saw Li Yan showing off her wealth, and thought I was hating the rich. But when I got to Cheng Zhaozhao, I didn't feel disgusted at all, I only felt envious. ]

[+1, when will a rich woman take me to a private island? Have fun. 】