Chapter 23- Sharing the goodies that cost 7 million to decorate the room

Start from the beginning

 **

After hanging up the phone, Cheng Zhaozhao worked in the room for several hours before finishing editing the good thing sharing video.

The video has been submitted and is still under review. She plans to go out to get some fresh air.

After taking off the massage pillow on his shoulders and the heating blanket on his legs, Cheng Zhaozhao still felt a little cold when he walked out of the room.

There was a garden behind the base, and she planned to go there for a stroll. As she walked to the door, an uninvited guest came towards her.

I saw Tu Mengli wearing high heels, with a bright smile on her face, and she was so proud of herself: "Zhaozhao, what a coincidence, you came out to relax? Is it because you are in a bad mood?"

Of course Cheng Zhaozhao knows who is behind all the bad things on the Internet. She was behind the scenes and had a bad impression of Tu Mengli, so she ignored her.

However, Tu Mengli seemed unable to understand her expression, so Cheng Zhaozhao acquiesced and continued to ask: "I'm sorry, I forgot that something happened online recently. Didn't those things have a great impact on you?"

Her tone She was caring, but there was a hint of cruelty in her eyes, and there was even a hint of schadenfreude on her face.

"Does it have anything to do with you?" Cheng Zhaozhao said coldly.

"Of course it has something to do with me!" Tu Mengli smiled even brighter, "You are so good to me, of course I should care about you. By the way, I would like to remind you again ."

Her expression suddenly became fierce, "Don't offend people you can't afford to offend, otherwise this will be the end!"

Before Cheng Zhaozhao could say anything, Tu Mengli continued to threaten: "This is just an appetizer. If you don't repent, I can't guarantee what will happen next."

Cheng Zhaozhao watched her finish expressionlessly, then folded his hands and asked calmly: "Why do you still have two faces at such a young age?"

In front of the camera, he pretended to be generous and kind, but behind the scenes he was vicious. Like a female supporting role.

How could Tu Mengli not hear the irony in her words?

She smiled contemptuously: "You can only use your words. The Internet has scolded you like that, and you are still shamelessly staying here. If I were you, I would quit the show!"

"No, you can't do that! You can't help me." Cheng Zhaozhao found it funny, "How can you compare to someone like you who is looking for someone to support you, who beats your first wife and continues to look for a new home? Your family is generally a celebrity, and you don't even go back to visit your parents for several years. Fuck me?"

Tu Mengli didn't react at first, and there are still people who can say "How can you compare to me?" Such a shocking self-confidence quote.

Then, she suddenly realized: How did Cheng Zhaozhao know this?

Aren't her scandals covered up well by her financial sponsors?

Cheng Zhaozhao seemed to see through what she was thinking and gave her a fake smile: "I'm sorry, you can really do whatever you want if you have money."

As long as she was willing to spend money, was she afraid that she wouldn't be able to collect any dirty information about Tu Mengli?

"You, you..." Tu Mengli stayed where she was. She couldn't come up with a reason for a long time. She could only watch Cheng Zhaozhao walk around him and walk to the garden.

It seemed that her mood was not affected at all, as if even her back looked arrogant.

Tu Mengli stood there for a long time, looking around to make sure there was no one around, and then returned to the room uneasily.

Now that Cheng Zhaozhao knows her secret, will he post her dirty information online in order to take revenge?

Tu Mengli was a little anxious, but soon she thought of one point: none of these black materials were substantiated!

The first thing is that she was caught as the third party. Even for the reputation of the funder, the funder would find a way to cover up the past. Although Cheng Zhaozhao is rich, how can she afford to offend the boss?

As for the second case, it would be easier to handle. Even if Cheng Zhaozhao exposes this matter to her, as long as she forces the two old immortals, takes them to a house in the city, takes a clarification video, and then Wouldn't it be enough if they were sent back to the countryside?

So, what does she have to be afraid of?

Cheng Zhaozhao still couldn't beat himself.

Tu Mengli soon became elated. As soon as the stone in her heart fell to the ground, she turned on her phone and started scrolling through Weibo. .

There are still a few days left before "Travel Team" officially starts traveling. During this time, she has been enjoying watching netizens scold Cheng Zhaozhao.

[ People like Cheng Zhaozhao should be kicked out of the entertainment industry! 】

That's right. Tu Mengli gave a thumbs up with her trumpet.

She finished scrolling through the comments with joy. When she saw several netizens defending Cheng Zhaozhao, she changed her hands and replied with a trumpet: "Just clean it up." 】

After doing all this, Tu Mengli was about to quit, when suddenly a message reminder came.

[ Your special follower "Cheng Zhaozhao" posted a blog. 】

This may be Tu Mengli's special hobby. The more she hates a person, the more she pays special attention to that person's current situation.

What would Cheng Zhaozhao post on Weibo at this time?

Tu Mengli went in and saw that it was a video with the title:

[ Sharing the good things that cost 7 million to decorate the room. 】

Tu Mengli:? ? ?