Chapter 8

Author's POV
It was 2 pm and the baraat will arrive at 5 pm. Here our Ishika was getting ready for her wedding day.
Her fever is gone now. After 3 hours of hard work of the makeup artists Ishika got ready. She was in the room waiting for the baraat. She was feeling nervous while her friends were encouraging her. Then they heard the sound of drums and shehnai. They saw baraat from the window.

Acheer was looking ravishing in shervani (Indian dress for groom)

Acheer was looking ravishing in shervani (Indian dress for groom). He noticed something from the window it was Ishika and smile formed on his lips. When there eyes met hechacalled while Ishika hide behind the curtains.

Now all the rituals were done and it was the time to call the bride.
The song Started and it was the entry of bride and these eyes got stuck on one person that was none other than Ishika..

Adheer's POV
Ishika was looking like the real goddess in her wedding lehenga. You are looking pure Queen  my queen.
I was not able to take off my eyes from her.

Author's POV Then the rituals started and Adheer tied  the nuptial  chain around Ishika's neck

Author's POV
Then the rituals started and Adheer tied  the nuptial  chain around Ishika's neck. After that he is applied vermilion powder in her partition to which is a close her eyes feeling the moment. While applying the vermilion Powder it also on her nose.

After all the rituals were done it was now time for vidai. Ishika started crying while hugging each and every member of her family. Then they settled down in the cars to go to the Rathore mansion.

Then after the drive of 2 hours they reached Rathore mansion.

Hope u like
Vote and comment..