ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕

Start from the beginning

"We need to go public with your pain. Get people talking about this. Turn Beiste into the next Mary Kay Letourneau. And you need to give him a piece of your mind. Loud. And in public. Show him who's the boss. Oh, man. Now I'm picturing the two of them making out during an episode of Who's The Boss."

Faith was starting to feel icky about the plan, she understood that Beiste needed to be called out if she was messing with students, but if Sue was trying to make her out to be a predator when she wasn't that wasn't okay.

Finally, after leaving Sue's office, Quinn went to her next class early while Faith finally met up with Brittany.

After she met up with Brittany in the courtyard, they talked for a bit and then made their way to their next class, unaware of Artie's plan to get Brittany back and pucks to take Faith out on a date.

~~~~~

The next day Faith went with Quinn to talk to Sam, she felt a little uneasy about being there but she was friends with both of them and figured she could be Switzerland if worse came to worse.

"Just be honest with me. I won't get mad at you if you tell me the truth, I'll be relieved." Faith thought Quinn was being mature about this, considering she could be in the middle of a love triangle that includes an overaged person.

"Really. Because it looks like you're gonna be mad no matter what I say." Sam tried to look to Faith for support, but Faith remained emotionless.

"You said another woman's name while you were kissing me. Look. I get it. She's in a position of power over you, which can be exciting and you clearly like women who give you a hard time." Faith had to smile at that, considering the Friendship she and Sam had, Quinn wasn't exactly wrong.

"I'm not cheating on you with my football coach! Look. Can we talk about this in private? And why is Faith here anyways? No offense Faith this has nothing to do with you." Faith would have taken offense, except she knew he was partially right. She really shouldn't have been there.

"Sam, I'm just trying to make sure that you're not cheating on Quinn or being assaulted in a predatory situation." Sam seemed to taken back by that. She wasn't sure if it was because she was being firm or because they thought he was in danger of assault.

"What I think is that I'm not putting out for you, so you're getting wherever you can, including the locker room with the Beiste." just then, coach Beiste seemed to show up out of nowhere. After a couple of harsh words were exchanged, Quinn dragged Faith Off.

Faith turned around, giving Sam a light smile and a look that said she was sorry. She wasn't sure if something was going on, but after seeing how he reacted, Faith knew he loved Quinn.

~~~~~

As all the girls were in the choir room getting ready for their performance, Faith heard Rachel yell: "SPIES!"

Faith looked up and saw Puck pushing Artie into the room. She wasn't sure what they were specifically doing there, but she knew it wasn't to spy. She quickly figured out what they wanted when Puck rolled Artie in front of Brittany and Puck looked at Faith.

"Lighten up, we are here to talk to Faith and Brittany." Puck whispered something to Artie before he rolled up to Brittany and said "All I can say is I don't want a long-term relationship with either of you. Especially Brittany since I'm not in love with her."

Faith had no idea what Artie was doing, except it seemed to work on Brittany who asked him to go out tonight.

Surprisingly, Puck was the one who responded. "Tell you what. You show up at Breadstix tomorrow night around seven with Faith, and if we don't find hotter chicks to date tonight, we might show up to double date."