Chapter 3- Can I come have a meal?

Start from the beginning

The three of them originally wanted to see Cheng Zhaozhao make a fool of themselves, but they didn't expect that she didn't care at all. She didn't even give them a spare look until she left.

Especially Shen Linchen, his brows were furrowed and his eyes were dark and unclear.

Cheng Zhaozhao...did he really not like him?

No, maybe, Cheng Zhaozhao was just putting on a show for him, trying to attract his attention.

It was so stupid. How could he fall for such an obvious plan?

 **

In the kitchen.

The system's voice trembled slightly.

[ Host... please explain to me what you have done? 】

These four men were selected by Cheng Zhaozhao on the platform of hiring waiters. They are proficient in making various kinds of food, such as Western food, Chinese food, desserts, and drinks.

Cheng Zhaozhao lay on the chair they moved, which was cushioned with warm down. She took a sip of the hot taro puree and purple sweet potato milk made by the waiter. It tasted very good, with a moderate sweetness, which suited her well. taste.

She dug out a spoonful of mashed taro and purple sweet potatoes: "Do you still need to explain? I just used my money to hire a few waiters."

The tone of the system became very strange:[You...you used that inheritance? ]

Cheng Zhaozhao ate taro paste: "That's right."

[ It's over. ]

[ I just instructed you above that if you transfer the inheritance privately, you will also be deducted points. It is my fault that I did not convey it in time. It was my fault in my work. ]

The voice of the system was aggrieved , and it said as if it was death: [Now let me take a look at the situation of the two indicators. 】

If the situation is really too tragic, then even it, the powerful Lick Dog System 003, can't save it .

There was a moment of silence in Cheng Zhaozhao's mind, and then an exclamation came.

[ Why, why has your popularity soared so suddenly? ! Also, why has Shen Linchen's affection for you increased? ]

Cheng Zhaozhao raised his eyebrows.

Sure enough , some men don't like anything, they just like to show off.

She took a bite of the soft soufflé, and the aroma of milk and butter bloomed on her tongue: "Who knew?"

She only knew that the cooking skills of these four men simply won her heart.

The dog system was silent for a long time and analyzed rigorously: [You must be lucky. Next time, we still need to formulate a strict dog battle plan. 】

Cheng Zhaozhao ignored it.

"Ms. Cheng, the baked lobster with soup and cheese is ready."

Instead, he took a fork and ate the rich and tender lobster.

The kitchen on the other side.

Although the resources provided by the program team are very complete, several of the men don't seem to be good at cooking. The female guests are bored waiting and chatting about household chores to the sky, but the food has still not been served.

At this time, Shen Linchen took the lead in bringing a homemade mapo tofu and placed it in front of Song Yunluo.

"Thank you." Song Yunluo's cheeks were slightly red, she flipped up her hair, and took a small bite shyly, "It's delicious."

The other two female guests looked at her enviously, but at this moment, suddenly There was a rich aroma of butter coming from the kitchen next door.

[ Today is also a crazy day for Shen Luo CP~]

[ It's so sweet, family, kswl]

[ I just came back from Cheng Zhaozhao's live broadcast room next door, what is this? ]

[ A bowl of mapo tofu is enough for you? I suggest you go next door and have a look around to see what the life of a rich woman means. 】

The aroma of butter in the kitchen next door became stronger and stronger, and finally reached its peak in an instant, and it seemed that a delicious dessert was coming out of the pan.

Female No. 3 touched her belly and finally couldn't bear it anymore. She cried and picked up her phone and secretly sent a message to Cheng Zhaozhao.

[ Zhaozhao, can I come and pay for the meal QAQ]