Chapter Twenty: Six Upset People

Start from the beginning

"I know," Louis grunted, closing his eyes, leaning his head back against the couch.

"Um, he also just found out you slept with me," Harry said worriedly. Louis groaned even louder. Harry walked over to him and put his hands on his shoulders, giving a tight squeeze. "Do you think he'll tell?"

"Maybe."

"Of course not!" Niall defended. "Darren is nice. He won't say anything, even if you deserve it. And who'd believe him anyway?"

"Thanks," Louis muttered.

"I'm gonna' shower. Georgia is coming over." Niall informed and left the room. Harry's hand was still placed on his shoulder and Louis reached up to hold it.

"I'm a sucky friend."

"You're not a bad friend. You just should have told him you and Niall weren't dating from the start." Harry said as he shuffled awkwardly around the couch, still holding his hand.

"Which means the same." First he had lead Darren on even though he knew he wasn't interested, then he'd let him believe he was dating his friend, when in reality he wasn't because he was screwing a famous rock star.

"Louis. From now on no unnecessary lies okay?" Harry squeezed his hand from where he was standing in front of him.

"Yeah okay."

"Good." Harry leaned down and gave him a small kiss. Immediately the memories of the previous night blossomed in his brain and he couldn't help but grin. He patted the sofa next to him, prompting Harry to sit so he could be a good boyfriend and feel him up.

"Er," Harry said awkwardly. "I'd kind of rather stand," he mumbled, face reddening. Louis frowned in confusion, then... oh. His eyes widened and he swallowed. Harry blushed deeply in red when he knew Louis understood.

"Oh my." It was hot. Yup, really hot. Louis looked up at him, being kindly reminded that he wasn't wearing a shirt. He stood a bit awkwardly, shying away but still holding his hand. Harry thought it was embarrassing. It definitely wasn't.

"That is..." Louis murmured and pulled Harry closer. "Extremely sexy..." he whispered against his skin. Harry gave a soft moan in his ear and Louis couldn't fight it and pulled him down in his lap. Harry squealed in surprise when he was pulled down to straddle Louis where he was sitting, wrapped in the blanket. Harry winced at his sore muscles and Louis couldn't help it, it was just so sexy. He smacked his bum loudly and Harry yelped in both sudden pain and surprise. But his move away from the touch only brought him closer to Louis' body. Louis gave his neck a kiss and massaged the bum cheek with a smile.

"Sadistic bastard," Harry muttered but his hands came into his hair.

"Sorry love," he smirked.

"You kinky."

"You would know," Louis grinned and kissed his jaw. "Want to come into my duvet? I'm naked inside."

Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head with a smile. "Who wouldn't?" he grinned and kissed him.

---

The Mirror – Biggest scandal! Liam Payne's girlfriend together with another guy!

Pictures of the One Direction member Liam Payne's girlfriend appeared after Friday night. Rapports told us she'd been spending the earlier evening at dinner with Liam and the rest of One Direction and a few friends, but later Friday night these pictures of her, shaking out her professional moves appeared – together with another guy.
The couple has been dating for more than a year and a half and this is mind-blowingly unexpected! Poor Liam! What a scandal! Shall we send over flowers and chocolate and maybe a stripper or two?