Chapter Six: Awkward

"Okay! You know what? I think that's enough." Louis tried to stand up from where he was sitting on a chair in front of his full body mirror.

"Sit!" Harry ordered, pushing him down again by the shoulders.

"My hair is fucking stale. I don't need anymore of that!" he complained.

"Just a little bit more." Harry squirted even more gel into his hands and continued combing through Louis' already rock hard hair. It didn't even feel like hair anymore, it was just stale stripes of hair product. Normally, Louis would never have allowed anyone to fix his hair but seeing as Harry was breaking all of his small but very important rules lately, he'd agreed to let him do it.

After examining his work thoroughly Harry finally seemed pleased with the result. Louis was already scowling at the reflection in the mirror. He looked like a cartoon of some sort. He was wearing extremely tight red pants, a snug button down shirt that was almost suffocating at the collar and his hair was parted in the middle and all in all he looked like a little nerd. All that was missing was a book of algebra tucked under his arm.

Harry pulled out a pair of big hipster glasses from God knows where and slid them on Louis. "There. Now you look like a perfect little gay boy," he said, clearly satisfied with the look. Louis glared at him. Harry had made him look so much worse than he had expected when he'd agreed to this.

"I hate you," Louis said, looking narrow-eyed up at him.

"You don't." Harry said and dried off some gel from his hands with a towel.

"Oh but I do."

"Nope." Harry smiled and adjusted Louis glasses a little. His finger slid along Louis jaw and automatically Louis was breathless. "Because every time I do this..." Harry leaned down and placed a soft, heart-stopping kiss on his lips. Louis' response was almost instinctual. He immediately wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, pulling him in and reciprocated the kiss the best way he knew how. To his dismay Harry broke the embrace and smirked at him. "...you do that."

"But you're hot."

Harry chuckled and pulled Louis up from the chair by his arms. "I've been told."

"Oh, being modest are we?" Louis said. Harry just rolled his eyes and laced his arms around Louis' waist. It felt so unreal. It had been only an hour since their kiss on the kitchen floor and already Louis felt like Harry belonged with him. He was acting sweet and he was cute and funny and always seemed to find a way to kiss his cheek. Louis turned crimson every single time. It was such a coupley thing to do, and to be honest he loved it.

"You on the other hand look like a little school boy."

Louis scowled. "And whose fault is that? If you'd let me do it then I could have turned this thing to my benefit. I could've looked sexy instead of a young little twink."

"I think you're cute."

"Harry. I've told you, looking cute is not a compliment. If you want to say I look nice, tell me I'm hot."

"But you do look cute."

"Harry!"

"Quite adorable actually."

"Harold. Say I look hot."

"But –"

"Tell me I look hot!" Louis exclaimed.

"Jesus," Harry flinched. "Okay, you look very hot, Louis."

"Well, thank you. Now kiss me."

"You do a lot of ordering around, don't you?"