"Itna darawna dikhta tha?" he teased, a playful glint in his eyes. Her frown dissolved into a knowing smile as she realised his jealousy, her smirk mirroring his.

[He was that bad?]

"Aree! Aap to peeche pad gaye bechare ke. Dekhiye, this is our dance video," she exclaimed, showing him a clip of her dancing with Sidharth. He watched it briefly, his expression morphing into disapproval before he abruptly shut down her phone.

"I don't want to see... Stupid dance hai," he declared, his tone dismissive.

"You are calling me a stupid dancer?" she protested, her lips forming a pout.

"Aree not you... wo joker bahot bura dance kar raha. Aur tumhare sath bilkul accha nahi lag raha," he clarified, a playful twinkle in his eyes. She stifled a giggle at his antics, realising that beneath his teasing lies a possessiveness that warmed her heart.

[That joker is dancing very badly. And he doesn't look good at all with you.]

"Aapko pata bhi hai sab ham dono ki jodi ko kitna pasand karte the? Mr. and Miss Farewell ka title hame mila tha," she reminisced, her voice tinged with nostalgia and pride.

[Do you even know how much everyone liked our pairing? We were awarded the title of Mr. and Miss Farewell.,]

"Usse kya hota hai? Aur sab ka dimag kharab tha, mera nahi hai jo ye langoor pasand aa jaye," he retorted, his tone tinged with sarcasm as he struggled to hide his jealousy. She bit her lip to suppress a laugh, relishing in his reaction, and decided to playfully tease him further.

"Aap ajeeb ho. This man was so perfect, you know! Hamesha hasata rehta tha sabko," she countered, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

[He used to make us laugh.]

"Joker ka wahi kaam hota hai," he replied with a tight-lipped smile, masking his discomfort with a hint of humour.

[That is the work of a joker.]

"Aap bhi na! You don't know him. Bahot cool insaan hai and hamari vibe kitni jada match hoti thi," she began, determined to defend her friend. As Vanika delved deeper into her memories of Sidharth.

[He was so cool and our vibes were matched.]

"You know, Sidharth was such a character," she began, a soft smile playing on her lips. "He had this incredible ability to make even the dullest moments lively with his jokes and antics. And he was always so sweet and kind to everyone, never a trace of rudeness in his demeanour."

Nirmay's heart sank further as he listened, his jealousy gnawing at him like a relentless beast. He struggled to maintain a façade of indifference, but inside, his insecurities raged like a storm.

"He was the type of person who could walk into a room and instantly brighten up everyone's day," Vanika continued, her eyes glimmering with admiration. "And he had this effortless charm about him that made people gravitate towards him."

Nirmay's jaw tightened as he fought to suppress the surge of envy threatening to consume him. He knew he shouldn't let his jealousy get the best of him, but hearing Vanika speak so fondly of Sidharth stirred up a tumultuous mix of emotions within him.

"He was just... special, you know?" Vanika concluded, her voice tinged with a wistful longing. "I really miss those times we spent together."

As her phone rang, Vanika glanced at the caller ID and saw that it was her mother calling. With a slight frown, she realised that the network issue inside the tent would make it difficult to have a clear conversation.