SCENE 5 HOPE ALL WE DO

Hope all we do.

I was summoned in my school's guidance office, not that I made a ruckus, but the need to answer such a question, "What makes you happy?" Back then, I was so lost that all I ever said was "nothing." She smiled and said, "I thought you loved green, thus nature doesn't make you happy, i mean seeing them?" That's when I realised earth does its job to make me happy, upon seeing the trees, when I'm in the mood of writing stuff, which was also part of the things that make my heart flutter. Over and over again, a never-ending devotion to books. The feeling when I read the first word up to the last, the contentment I adore when I scribble words—it was very difficult to start off, yet I finished it admirably. Having good grades after a long fight in school, eating at Ribshack and McDo later the exams. Reminiscing, cracking jokes that could make them slap the person beside them was already enough; watching videos (crime-thriller, horror, and pride movies), idols, and series does make my day complete; I never wanted the impossible; hence, these make me happy. I love making people sufficiently comfortable with my company; it is easy to make me happy, but it does mean happiness could heal my inner soul, completeness, my heart, and I, myself, yet in silence and time, we could find it in ourselves.