04 // Real life

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

I groaned and rolled onto my side and tried to tap the button on the alarm clock. I checked the clock for 11:30,I took a deep breath and lay back. I then joined Colson and I in chat, texting him briefly that i wouldn't be able to make it today because something came up. i couldn't tell him the truth, which was that i didn't have any motivation to get up, i couldn't because otherwise he would be worried. after that i put my phone back away and cooled myself in my blanket and looked at the wall, then to gandiene.i felt nothing, i just looked into emptiness and breathed out deeply until i finally fell asleep again.

"Adrianna, hey Adria," said a soft voice and someone shaking my back slightly

I slowly opened my eyes and turned around. I recognized slight outlines that slowly but surely became clearer and clearer.

"What's going on," I asked Tara, yawning. She gave me a concerned look, her brows furrowed and a small smile on her lips.

"Travis called me,, she said and looked down at me and paused,, he said you canceled the studio appointment,,

"Yeah, I just don't feel that fit," I lied and looked up at her

She just nodded. We both knew I was lying but we didn't say anything. She just looked down at me and then leaned down and hugged me. I then wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. Before long we were reading apart and she sat up again.

"How about if we go shopping," asked the black-haired smiling

"No, I just want to lie here," I said emotionlessly

"How about going out to eat then," she asked hopefully

"Sorry Sis but I really want to be alone," I said and looked at her before turning away from her again and snuggling into the blanket. I only felt the bed recede and the door closed after my best friend the clearing dungeon. shortly afterwards i closed my eyes again.

Landons pov

When I had just eaten my cell phone suddenly rang. I reached into my pocket and took it out.It was nessa

"Hey Tara, what's up," I asked as I let go of my pizza

"hey uhm, it's because of Addie," she said stuttering and immediately the fear rose up in me

,,what's happening ? Has something happened?,, I asked worriedly and sat up straight.ready to drive off

"No, she's fine, she's you know," she said dejectedly

"I'm on my way, thank you," I said and hung up

I got up immediately and ran towards the door, where I grabbed my car key from the closet and then left the house. I ran to my car and drove straight to Adria. There I ran up the building and to her apartment and knocked.