Relax

Jard x Reader Fluff!
Requested by @Angel_is_bi1023
REMEMBER THIS DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE STORYLINE!
|————————————————————-|
.
.
.
It's been a long day of running from nextbots, reviving people, and talking to friends. You went to a safe place on the map you now know as Drab.
.
.
You stayed there for a while and shortly fell asleep. You feel somebody shake you, you groan softly not wanting to wake up. "Y/N." The person spoke out. You open your eyes groggily and respond, "What?.." The person chuckled at your sleepy form.

"Nothing just wanted to annoy you." You groaned as your vision became clearer. "Jard?.." You asked as your vision slowly shifted to the person in front of you. "Yeah, it's me." He responded, his right hand cupping your cheek and his left hand brushing your hair out of the way.

"Mm.." You leaned into his touch which he later realized and brought you to his lap. "Heh... You're cute when you're sleepy." He mumbled and nuzzled your head.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/N, JARD!!!!" Bobo came in and noticed the two of you, sleeping and cuddling each other. He stared at you two with a cute ':o' face. "Bobo! Wait!" Lisa panted as she reached where Bobo was at. "What are you staring at" She stared at where Bobo was looking. "Oh...Ehe, I'm going to save this."

Lisa then took out her phone and snapped a picture of you two. Needless to say after the two of you woke up. Lisa was teasing you, while Bobo was cheering Jard for being so brave on taking the first move.
————————————————————
Sorry if it's short!