9]La Familia Garcia

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!
____________________________________
𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝⏪
"Hey Athena, let's go play in the arcade" Ares says dragging me to the arcade without letting me even say yes or no.

He takes me to the arcade where all the youngest guys are and we start playing different arcade games.

After a while we all get tired and decide to call it a night. I walk back to my room and immediately fall asleep as my head hits my pillow.

Theres still moms family to meet and I bet her side is big too.
______________________________________
𝑨𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝑫𝒆 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂

Hectic.

That's how my life has been in these past few days.

Appparently our cousins from moms side had some issues so they couldn't come but theyll arrive soon.

I knew exactly what those issues were

The Russians had been troubling the Mexican mafia recently aka moms families mafia.

Yep, moms the Mexican mafia princess.

How do I know this?

I have connections.

🤍𝐀/𝐍🖤
To be clear.
𝐸𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎-𝑀𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 🇲🇽
𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎-𝑆𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 🇪🇸
Isabella is Emilia's best friend from the Prologue part 2 and chapter
This was a sudden change so please just go with it 😭
____ 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

Believe it or not, they didn't have an arranged marriage but I really want to know how they actually met but I think we'll save that question for the future.

"ATHENA!" a voice shout making me flinch in surprise "HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS! you scared the hell out of me" I shout at him making him laugh.

That "him" was Ares who's now laughing his ass off with Antonio and Noah holding their stomachs.

"Why are you guys in my room?" I ask them "We were wondering if you want to play some pranks with us?" Antonio asks with a playful grin on his face.

"Okay but if we get caught I'm telling everyone if was your idea and I'm totally innocent" I tell them making them scoff thinking I won't do it but I absolutely will if I have to.

"Yeah whatever now let's go play some pranks" Noah say pulling me out of my bed and pushing me to my closet.

I roll my eyes and take some clothes going to the bathroom to shower.

"Once you're done showering, meet us in Ares's room" Antonio say before leaving dragging Ares and Noah with him.

***

I change into a casual outfit with my crescent moon studs and put my hair in a ponytail.