1]Arrested

𝑨𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝑫𝒆 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂

I woke up to see that it was 5 am. I carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After showering and doing my morning routine, I put my gym outfit on and tied my hair

 After showering and doing my morning routine, I put my gym outfit on and tied my hair

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Her training fit)

Hi I'm Athena my parents sold me to a guy a week after my 6th birthday.I'm sorry to say that so nonchalantly but I use humor as a escape.

A few years ago I met with my best friends and together we escaped that hell hole.It actually really was a hell hole.

Since than my life has been good. Every day since I'm the only one who can wake up early I need to wake the squad up and I 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 to find some crazy ways to do so.

And for today I had the perfect idea to wake them up.

______________________________________

A few moments later a loud air horn goes off. "WAKE Y'ALLS ASSES UP, WE GOT A LOT OF TRAINING TODAY!"

Even though the air horn was super loud those idiots still never wake up so I also decided to get the mic we use for karaoke and shouted it again in that.

"WHAT THE HELL" That was Louis he may be like the "dad" of the group but he hates waking up in the morning and helping me train those idiots along with Mia.

Speaking of her "ATHENA STOP THAT SHIT!" That is Mia, she too is not a morning person.

after 15 minutes she comes downstairs dragging Sarah and Scarlett while Louis was behind her dragging the twins, Levi and Ezra.

I have shipped Louis and Mia from the moment we all met, which was when we were assigned to be in a group by ℎ𝑖𝑚.

𝐻𝑒 scared us all to death especially after what happened when he took me away from my so called "parents"

What type of parents give their child up for drugs.

*clap* "Hey, you alright" It was Louis I realized that I zoned out again and the squad was all circled around me looking worried.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I was not but I don't want them to worry yet his just made them look even more worried.

They knew I lied to them.

I NEVER LIE TO THEM. Okay maybe sometimes but some things are meant to never be said.

"Ok let's go we have training to do and Athena" he paused making me look up at him "How about you go out and clear your mind for today, it's fine if you wanna stay but I don't think you should train today"

I thought about it for a moment before sighing and telling I'll go out and be back in a few hours.

***