The Man of Emeralds: Super Dekiru

Once upon a time, in a distant galaxy far beyond the reaches of Earth, there existed a planet called Krypton. This was the home world of a race of incredibly powerful beings known as Kryptonians. Among them was a young child named Izukor, born to parents who cherished him dearly.

However, Krypton was on the brink of destruction due to the instability of its core. In a desperate attempt to save their son, Izukor's parents placed him in a small spacecraft, alongside another infant named Kal-El, who would later become known to the people of Earth as Superman. The two pods were launched into space just moments before Krypton met its cataclysmic end.

But fate had other plans for Izukor. As his pod hurtled through space alongside Kal-El's, it was struck by debris from the exploding planet, sending it veering off course. Lost and adrift, Izukor's vessel was drawn into the eerie depths of the Phantom Zone, a dimension where time stood still and reality itself seemed to warp and twist.

For countless years, Izukor slumbered within the confines of his pod, untouched by the passage of time. While the universe around him continued to change, he remained suspended in a state of eternal sleep, unaware of the world that awaited him beyond the Zone's boundaries.

Eventually, by some stroke of fortune or cosmic intervention, Izukor's pod broke free from the Phantom Zone's grasp. Drifting through space once more, it found its way to the blue-green planet known as Earth. It was here that Izukor's journey truly began.

Upon arriving on Earth, Izukor was discovered by his cousin Kal-El, now an adult known to the humans as Clark Kent, or Superman. Recognizing the symbol of his people emblazoned on the pod, Clark took Izukor under his wing and entrusted him to the care of the Midoriya family in Musutafu, Japan.

Renamed Izuku by his new Earth family, the young Kryptonian found himself growing up in a world unlike any he had ever known. Inspired by tales of his cousin's heroic deeds and fueled by a desire to make a difference, Izuku resolved to follow in Superman's footsteps and become a hero himself.

Determined to hone his newfound abilities and live up to his potential, Izuku enrolled in UA High School, a prestigious academy for aspiring heroes. There, he trained tirelessly, pushing himself to the limit as he honed his powers and learned to harness the incredible strength that lay dormant within him.

And so, armed with his courage, his determination, and the legacy of his Kryptonian heritage, Izuku Midoriya embarked on a journey to become the greatest hero the world had ever known. With a heart of emerald and a spirit that burned brighter than the sun itself, he would rise to meet whatever challenges lay ahead, earning himself the title of The Man of Emeralds: Super Dekiru.

Powers and Abilities: 

Kryptonian Physiology: As a Krytonain, once charged by yellow sunlight, Izukor possesses various superhuman attributes and abilities.

Superhuman Strength: Izukor's strength extends to the ability to lift and press several tons, making him a powerhouse in combat situations. He can fight and overpower giant zero pointers even as he just begins to learn to use his powers, and he can easily throw aside.

Superhuman Durability: Izukor's body is highly durable, allowing him to withstand intense physical impacts and powerful attacks. He is able to take heavy attacks from Nomu and energy beams from All For One. His body can even injure an ordinary man's hand if punched.

Superhuman Stamina: Izukor possesses extraordinary physical stamina. He can continue physical exertion for prolonged periods of time without showing any signs of exhaustion.

Superhuman Speed: Izukor can move so fast that he appears as a blur to the naked eye.

Superhuman Hearing: From a cat stuck in a tree to an infant's heartbeat, Izukor can hear anything and anyone from miles away.

Heat Vision: As per his own words, Izukor can shoot beams of fire from his eyes.

Flight: Because of 's lower gravitational pull in contrast to Krypton's, Izukor can glide through the air.

X-Ray Vision: Izukor can see through anything with the exception of lead.

Accelerated Healing: Izukor metabolism enabled him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than any normal human being. He is also able to live forever and incapable of dying due to old age or illness.

Partner: Manami Aiba {La Brava}