"Good morning papa/dad" Junie and googie said at one time when they saw taehyung coming towards them and hugg him. He hugged them back. Yeah best moment of his life.

"Very good morning to my little cubs" he knelt down and picked both the girls in his arms.

"You know? Papa have surprise for you guys" taeyhung said while sitting on couch with his girls on his laps. Jungoo looked at eachother and then at their father in confusion.

"Surprise ?" Goo asked.

"Yeah" taehyung nodded his head.

"What surprise is it dad?" Googie asked again.

"It's not surprise if i told you" taeyung said chuckling on his daughters eagerness.

"Maybe your surprise arrived" taehyung said when he heard doorbell ringing.

"Go and have your surprise" taehyung made Junie and googie stand on the floor from his lap. Both the girls looks at each other in confusion but taehyung signed them to go towards door.

Junie and googie starts walking towards maid who was about to open the door.

"OPPAAAA" as soon maid opened the door , here comes entry of the real hero , Kim Soojin. Googie and Junie were so surprised when they saw soojin standing there with same excitement as them. Three of them starts running towards eachother and hugge each other tightly , almost falling on the ground.

Jungkook was worried when he heard Junie and googie's voice but as soon he came out from the kitchen. His eyes widened in shock. Because there came Kim namjoon and Kim seokjin with their kim soojin who was hugging his sisters almost on the verge of cry.

Taeyhung also stands up from couch and starts walking towards his hyungs.

"Appa/eomma" Junie and googie ran to namjoon and jin as they break hug with their oppa. Namjoon and jin were so happy. After so many of times they met both the girls together.

"Taehyung appa" soojin ran to taehyung and hugged him. He's just lil champ of taehyung. Taeyhung carried him in his arms even though he's almost eight years old.

"Oh my god my little taehyungs" Namjoon carried Junie and googie in his arms making girls to giggles loudly. They're really taehyung's female versions.

Jungkook was still in surprise. His jin hyung and namjoon hyung was standing there infront of his eyes. They're the one who Pampered jungkook the most when he lives with them. Watching them again infront of his eyes was one of the big thing for jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK" jungkook flinched hard when he heard his jin hyung's voice. When jin saw jungkook standing there , he almost yelled jungkook name while running towards him.

"Jungkook" jungkook felt someone hugging him tightly.

"Jin hyung" the tears starts flowing from his eyes after getting his jin-hyung hug. Jungkook have always felt jin's huggs are very motherly.

"OMG. Jungkook ? What happens to my chubby bunny??" Jin was shocked when he hug jungkook. He was so thin. It's not how his jungkook was before. His jungkook was chubby cheeks bunny. But jungkook have no words. He was just crying while looking at his jin hyung. He have never thought he would meet him again. 

"Just because of you I lost my cute bunny. You idiot" jin scolded to taehyung while dragging jungkook towards namjoon and taehyung. But taehyung have no words to argue with jin so he just looked down in guilty.

"Oh jungkook. How are you?" Namjoon asked when jungkook and jin stand beside them.

"I-im okay hyung. How are you?" Jungkook blushed a Little when namjoon asked him. Actually he has tiny crush on namjoon. But that doesn't means he hate jin or what. He respect namjoon as elder brother though.