After that, Shree took out the chair sat on it, and stared at these ants with a very evil smile.

The remaining three men shuddered with fear of death and they realized there was no way to go out alive.

One of them started crying, "Please let us go Maybaap we have small-small children at home, It will be a great mercy to us if you forgive us, we are ready to do anything for you, but please let us go, .......eeeeee..... ah....eeeeee......eh..e..h..."

After hearing this Shree got more agitated and looked at the crying man and hit his head with his palm and destroyed his head completely. 

"You children are children and others are pigs" Bhenchod Sala"

After cursing Shree once again looked at the remaining two criminals with a fiery gaze and asked.

"How many girls are kidnapped by you and who is behind this racket?"

"What is the next step after recording this video?"

"What do you do with the girls after molesting them?"

These questions were very simple like interrogation but the weight behind them was very high because one wrong answer and Yamadut will take action. Suddenly there was a small mosquito-like humming came from behind the Shree and he looked back, he saw the girl who was tied up was looking at the situation with a horrifying gaze. Her mouth was shut and she was depressing her urge to cry. After seeing this situation Shree went to her and used the spiritual blade to cut the rope and untie the girl from the chair.
He looked at the girl with calm eyes and said, "Sister are you alright? Everything is fine here I have taken care of them, and they will not move from their place until I say so"

The girl looked at the two dead bodies and the remaining two men who were sitting on their knees and her eyes got red with tears and anger and she shouted,
"Kill them!! They deserve death worse than dogs, I want them to die the most horrible death, they raped my friend in front of me after that they throw her body on the railway track, later Police declare that it was suicide, and later they came to me and kidnapped me and planning to do the same."

After listening to this Shree looked at the criminals who were on their knees and asked again, How many girls you have killed?

One of the criminals replied, we have killed 17 girls until now, we target only working girls who work for night shift or overtime in the garment area, later we do reiki and then kidnapped them by putting drugs in their water bottles with the help of other male workers at their garments."

After listening to this Shree suddenly thinks of his mother and his anger bursts out. His killing intent increased suddenly, the killing intent of Sadhak is not a simple thing, there is a change in the room temperature, it dropped very rapidly this chill made all present in the room stutter.

Shree waved his hand and one of the criminal's head fell.

This cold-blooded massacre gave goosebumps in the hearts of the girl and the remaining man who was kneeling in front of Shree. Shree looked at the remaining criminal and asked, "Call all the remaining people who are involved in this racket or I will destroy your families with my hand."

The Criminal was so scared that he was shaking all over his body, he took out his phone and dialed the number of the workers present in all the garments and factories who helped them in this work. Later he dialed the number of Balya Mama. As Balya Mama was the main leader of this gang.

After 20 minutes there was noise from parking of bikes and vehicles and people started to climb up the building. Anyone who entered the room was put to sleep by Shree and thrown into the corner until all the criminals entered the building. A few minutes later there was noise from the SUV Which came under the building. A man with a bald head wearing White clothes, gold chains in this cooler, gold rings in his hand, and gold bracelets on his wrist came out of the TATA Safari vehicle. He entered the building and came to the room as he entered the room he was shocked to the core. All the people who were involved in this racket were lying on the floor unconscious.

He looked in the middle of the room 15-16-year-old boy was sitting on the chair beside him was a girl who was standing there, in front of him one of his men kneeling and three dead bodies of his people were lying in the corner of the room. Blood was sprayed on the walls of the room.

After looking at this dark man covered in white clothes he looked like a typical South movie villain. Shree looked at him coldly and said,
"Welcome Mamu, welcome to the show"
"Would you like to die with one go or tortured till death"
"I am here to deliver justice on behalf of Lord Shiva"
"What is your choice?"

After listening to this Balya Mama came back to his senses and replied, "Boy you got guts to challenge me, Do you know who I am? I can finish you with one single call, I have contacts with MLA and MPs in our area. The current MP is my relative do you no what will be the consequences of this?"

"Ohh..... do they know what you are doing?"

"hneee.... even if they don't know about this can they let go of this matter?"

"Boy, I will give you one last chance to correct yourself, let my men go and I will forget about this."

The man who was kneeling on the ground looked at Mama with pity and thought in his heart, "The boy in front of you is God, he can kill you without lifting his finger and you are dreaming about letting go of this matter after killing 17 girls?"

Shree once again looked at Mama and then waved his hand, one of the hands of Mama's fell immediately from his shoulder. Blood sprayed like the fountain in the room. Balya mama cried like a slaughtered goat. His scream was echoing in the building.

Shree got up from his place and went close to Mama took out all the pieces of jewellery from his boy without saying anything put them into the polythene bag looked at the girl once again and told her to go out of the room.

He collected all the money present on the bodies of these people present in the room and later forced Balya Mama to tell him the password to his ATM card and took his ATM card and then cut his both legs and made sure that all the people present in the room are immobile.

He came out of the building took the keys of the SUV car sat inside and waved his hand to tell the girl to come inside and sit. The girl hurriedly sat inside the car and looked at the Shree in confusion. "__"

After that Shree waved his hand and the entire building was engulfed in the black dark fire after looking at it, it sent chills in the heart.

He started the SUV and got on the main road near railway station, he was planning to send this girl to the railway station.