Special days

Depuis le début

Lost in the throes of desire, they surrendered themselves to the ecstasy of the moment, their bodies entwined in a sensual dance of love and lust. And as they succumbed to the sweet intoxication of their desires, they knew that this night would be one they would never forget—a night filled with passion, pleasure, and the boundless love they shared.

In the privacy of their room, with the soft glow of candlelight casting a warm, romantic ambiance, Lucifer and Alastor found themselves drawn irresistibly to each other. As they stood facing one another, the air thick with anticipation, a primal desire surged between them, igniting a fiery passion that could not be ignored.

Without a word, Lucifer closed the distance between them, his hands gently cupping Alastor's face as he leaned in to capture his lips in a searing kiss. Alastor responded eagerly, his arms winding around Lucifer's waist as they melted into each other's embrace.

Their kisses were fervent and hungry, each touch igniting sparks of desire that danced along their skin. They explored each other's mouths with a fervor born of longing, their tongues tangling in a sensual dance that left them both breathless and wanting more.

As they continued to kiss, their hands began to roam, tracing the curves of each other's bodies with a reverence that spoke of their deep connection. Clothes were discarded with eager haste, the barrier between them falling away as they reveled in the feel of skin against skin.

With a low growl of desire, Lucifer pressed Alastor back onto the bed, their bodies melding together in a tangled mess of limbs and passion. Their kisses grew more urgent, more desperate, as they sought to express the depth of their longing for each other.

As their passion reached its peak, they moved together in perfect harmony, their bodies moving in sync as they sought release in each other's arms. And as they tumbled over the edge into blissful oblivion, they knew that this moment would be etched in their memories forever—a testament to the boundless love and passion they shared.

In the intimate confines of their bedroom, Lucifer and Alastor found themselves consumed by a hunger that could only be sated by each other's touch. With a hunger that burned like fire, they shed their inhibitions, their clothes, and all pretense, giving in to the primal desire that coursed through their veins.

As they came together in a passionate embrace, their bodies melding together in a tangle of limbs and longing, Lucifer's hands roamed eagerly over Alastor's form, his touch igniting sparks of desire wherever it landed.

With a wordless understanding, they moved together, their movements fluid and synchronized, until they found themselves in the throes of ecstasy. Alastor's lips found Lucifer's throbbing arousal, his mouth hot and eager as he took him deep, his tongue swirling around him in a sensual dance of pleasure.

At the same time, Lucifer buried his face between Alastor's legs, his tongue tracing delicate patterns along his sensitive skin, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through his body. With each flick and swirl, he teased and tantalized Alastor, driving him to the brink of madness with desire.

As they surrendered themselves to the blissful abandon of the moment, their moans and cries of pleasure filled the room, echoing off the walls in a symphony of ecstasy. Alastor was a writhing, moaning mess beneath Lucifer's ministrations, his body arching and twisting with pleasure as he lost himself in the pleasure they shared.

And as they reached the pinnacle of their passion together, they found release in each other's arms, their cries of ecstasy mingling in the air as they tumbled over the edge into blissful oblivion. In that moment, they were lost to the world, consumed by the fiery passion that burned between them, their love transcending all boundaries as they surrendered themselves completely to each other. They didn't know that they would have morning Surprises.