night.

While Jiang Shengli was digesting, Beixu, who had washed himself by the river, stretched out his hand to touch the scales that were larger than his palm. The tentacles were delicate and cold, which was very comfortable.

He couldn't help but think: This snake must be very cool in summer.

"What are you doing? Taking advantage of me?" Suddenly, the huge snake head turned around, and a pair of dark green vertical pupils were like top-quality emeralds, shining brightly under the starry sky.

"Hiss?"

Beixu retracted his hand and wiped it with feigned disgust: "Can't you return to human form? It's so long that it blocks my sight." "

Come up and sit on me."

Beixu was stunned for a moment, and then he felt in his heart He moved and confirmed with a straight face: "You said it yourself."

"Come up."

When Beixu woke up the next day, he found that Jiang Shengli had returned to his human form and was lying on the soft lawn, with his eyes closed and a peaceful look on his face. And she was lying on top of him.

Realizing how weird his posture was at this time, Beixu quickly propped up his body and tried to get up from this person. Unexpectedly, the arms imprisoned around his waist were like pliers, and he couldn't get up at all.

Jiang Shengli, who closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, hugged the person for a while. After more than ten minutes, he saw the big cat struggling and almost bursting with fur, so he quickly pretended to turn over and let the person go.

The two of them just walked around like this, and on the twelfth day after they came out, they finally prepared to return to Ten Thousand Snake Cave.

At this time, Jiang Shengli's two back bamboo poles could hardly fit.

There are many good things in the mountains, and it is impossible to take them all at once, so Jiang Shengli picked them, threw them into his backpack and cleaned them out. In the end, he only took a small part of each sprout and took it back as a sample for picking. team and let them conduct large-scale collection later.

Beixu was even more exaggerated. He had his eye on three fruit trees. One was the previous three or four-meter-tall peach tree, and the other two were fruit saplings.

Although it is a sapling, it is still one or two meters high. It is quite difficult for Beixu to move it. It is not that it is heavy, but that it is difficult to carry.

In addition, he also carried two trees, which were mulberry trees and paper mulberry trees that Jiang Shengli wanted.

In addition to looking for vegetables and fruits that can be planted, Jiang Shengli also had another important purpose when he came out this time, which was to find silkworms.

What surprised him was that Beixu actually knew about it and said that it tasted delicious when grilled. So with Beixu's help, Jiang Shengli successfully found the silkworm baby he wanted.

The mulberry trees were brought back to feed these silkworm babies. Of course, the silkworm babies and mulberry trees that Jiang Shengli brought back were limited, and the picking team would still need to search and collect them extensively.

As for "Gespermia spp.", Jiang Shengli came across it accidentally, so he took it with him.

"Bulmus mulberry" is a tree species with many uses. Its leaves are a feed with high nutritional value and can be fed to pigs and rabbits. Its bark is rich in fiber and is easier to eat than ordinary bark. It is a good raw material for paper making.