1-10

☆ 2. Chapter 1 Manhe Tribe

Chapter 1 Manhe Tribe "

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... 

The sound was deafening, like warm applause and surging drums, welcoming their heroes in triumph. Especially their brave and victorious leader! Beixu. "We're back! We won again! You don't have to worry about food this winter!" "Those small tribes have been conquered by us! These are the captured sub-orcs and the boys who have not yet differentiated. The leader said, these sub-orcs Orcs, everyone has a chance to get it!"

  "Woooooooooh-" This is the Manhe Tribe, located in the Man River Valley surrounded by Manhe Mountains. There is a river flowing down from the top of the tribe outside the tribe. The Manhe tribe is the largest tribe in this area. They had just finished conquering a small tribe nearby. Not only did they return with a great victory, they also brought back a large amount of food and sub-orcs. They even brought back undifferentiated children to make up for the lack of manpower. Most of them are around 18 winters, which is the age of differentiation. If they differentiate into sub-orcs, they will be assigned to the orcs of the Manhe tribe.

 If they differentiate into orcs, they will become slaves of the Manhe tribe. A few months after the tribal war, in a cave being dug somewhere in the Manhe tribe, several skinny slaves were working hard. "Sheng Li, the water is here, drink it quickly." Gong Guang handed the water-filled leaf in his hand to Sheng Li's mouth. They were digging a cave when Sheng Li suddenly collapsed while they were digging. Gong Guang was startled and hurriedly found water to feed him. They are all slaves of the Manhe tribe. 

Their tribe was defeated a few months ago and was exchanged by their leader and witch to the Manhe tribe. Geng Sui, who was guarding the entrance of the cave, glanced at the unconscious man on the ground, and his teeth itched with hatred: "Brother Gong, you almost dug this cave. It's good for him. He fainted without doing anything, and it was wasted." 

Our food and water are really more delicate than the orcs!" "He saved us after all." Gong Guang smiled helplessly, "People must know how to be grateful."

  "Huh, if he hadn't escaped and been caught, we wouldn't have Will be sent to dig holes, he is a big fool! Big waste!" Geng Sui is young, not yet differentiated, has a big temper, and speaks straightforwardly. 

"Well, Geng Sui, he has no choice but to do so. Winter is coming soon. If he doesn't run away, he may not have a chance to survive." Gong Guang knew that a slave like Sheng Li who had differentiated into an orc would probably After finishing the hard work, they will be tortured and killed before winter comes. 

"Tch! He just ran away, why did he bother us?" Gengsui defended him, "Brother Gong, you are a sub-orc, and you have to be dragged down by him to do such hard work." " I'm fine." Gong Guang saw that he was unconscious. The water that had just been fed flowed out of the corner of the man's mouth, and his heart suddenly suddenly opened. He quickly opened the man's eyelids and suddenly found that his pupils were dilated and there was no breath under his nose. "Sheng Li! Sheng Li!" He patted the person on the ground anxiously. Over there, a short, fat man with hanging eyes suddenly appeared in Gengsui's field of vision. His pupils shrank and he hurriedly shouted into the cave: "Brother Gong! Someone is here, wake him up!"

  Gong Guang raised his head with difficulty, There was an indescribable compassion in his eyes, as if he had seen his own future. "Gengsui, Sheng Li... he seems to be dead." ... "Dead? Who are you lying to? Get up and keep digging!!"

  Jiang Shengli woke up in pain from a series of beatings all over his head and face. "Crack! Crack! Crack!!" The whip that was thrown into the afterimage kept falling, like bamboo slices frying meat, each blow could make people's skin and flesh split open. As soon as Jiang Shengli opened his eyes, he felt burning pain all over his body. In front of him, a stern-eyed man was waving a whip and yelling bitterly at the top of his voice. "A bunch of rubbish! You're still lazy when you dig a cave!! I'll let you pretend to be faint! I'll let you be lazy!" "Pap! Pah!!" Two more whips were fired from left and right, making Jiang Shengli's bones creak. ring. "Still want to run? I'll beat you to death! You lazy beast!" "Bah, bang, bang!" Damn! How dare you hit him! I don't want to live anymore! !