⸻ THIRTY-FOUR ⸻

Začít od začátku

Finally, he moves to the point and rolls a careful fingertip on my overly sensitive clit. I moan again, the sensations rousing my tired body. Morning slex sounds like the perfect way to start the day.

"Are you sure you can only do one or the other?" he insists.

"Positive."

"Hmm, a shame..." An unexpected slap on my ass makes me jump with surprise. "Get up. We need to get ready for work."

"Lex!"

"What?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Very much. You wouldn't want to get fired, now, would you?"

"Alexander..." I warn.

"If I give you what you want, will you still be able to work?"

"Yes!" I promise, exasperated by how astutely he manipulated me.

Within a second, he's back against me. "Okay, so it turns out you're not a morning person. I'll try to remember that."

With baffling ease, he rolls me on my stomach. Before I can protest, he straddles me to lay random kisses on my skin. I'll forever love feeling his lips on me. After a few pecks, I understand he's kissing the dark freckles scattered there. Then, I get a more insistent kiss on the brownish mark on my left butt cheek.

"Did you know your birthmark has almost exactly the same shape as the Guangdong province in China?" he asks, gently grazing the spot with his thumb.

It's so random that I twist my upper body to stare at him with amusement. "And how do you know what that province looks like?"

"I was looking at some facts regarding Huawei for a potential partnership, and when I saw the outline of the province their HQ is in, I noticed the resemblance."

"You have my birthmark memorized in that clever brain of yours?"

"I have your entire person perfectly mapped in there," he corrects. I laugh, thinking that while it isn't exactly romantic, it's pretty damn close.

The birthmark gets one last kiss, and then comes the sharp, unexpected bite of his teeth on my soft mound. He doesn't inflict any pain, or not much, at least. His hand slithers under me when he straightens up.

"Fuck, you're already soaked..." he grunts in my ear

I arch with a sigh when he slips a finger inside me, giving him better access. "How sore are you?" he asks, sinking in a second one.

"Very."

"Lazy and tender morning sex it is, then."

Soon after, the round head of his shaft replaces his hand. I push back against him, eager to have him, but he resists.

"Is this what you want?" He's in a teasing mood this morning.

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want it."

"Say you want my thick cock in your tight cunt."

Fuck... That's enough to make my intimacy throb. I can't believe how much power he has over me.

Lex presses a little harder, making me feel his shaft, but still not penetrating me. "Say it, Andrea."

"I—I want your thick cock in my tight...cunt," I comply, lusty shivers making me pant.

"Good girl."

Inch by delicious inch, mindful of my soreness, he nudges inside of me. While he conquers my recalcitrant flesh, he kisses, bites, and licks my shoulders and neck, amorously distracting me.