Chapter 9

| Ghosts |

A loud scream emits through the Gryffindor.

"What's going on!?" The Gryffindors rushes to the boy's dorms. Harry was on his bed, gripping his blanket. Two ghosts were in front of him.

"I didn't mean to scare you, my name is A07, also known as Rin! Next to me is A012, aka Wanisa!"

The sad looking one, Wanisa, points at Harry. "I sense that you like a boy named Cedric."

Oof.

Everyone gasps loudly

Second-hand embarrassment.

..

"And that's what happened." Harry finished explaining his story to the Hufflepuff and Slytherin.

"Looks like my wish came true!" Sieunee smiles while Harry and Conny looks at her with confusion. "What wish?" She smirks and shows them a letter.

Dear experiments I met at the lab,

Can you help me ship Harry and Cedric? Thank you.

Ps. A07, I can see u.

Sieunee,
Subject A0268

.

"You-" Harry jumped from his seat, launching at Sieunee. Everyone in the cafeteria watched as he screams.

Second hand embarrassment.

"Harry! Stop that!" Conny and Hermione tries to pull him off.

Afterwards..

“Why are our subject numbers A0 then a random number?” Rin asks.

Sieunee ponders for a bit before answering. “I don't know about A0 but I'm sure that the number after that is the age we die. Every year, Ms.Hanabi will change my number. From A012 to A013, then 14, then now, I'm 268 years old. But really, physically, I'm 15.”

Wanisa sighs. “Can't you shorten your sentence? Plus this is about Harry, not you.”

“Shut up.”

The three little idiots sat outside the Hospital wing, along with Harry's friends. After he tried to fight Sieunee, a teacher had to come and break the fight. Not to mention, they labeled him as a temporary mentally unstable person. “I feel like I'm a curse. I should just leave.” Wanisa sighs.

“You probably should. You embarrassed Harry.” Ron replied, glaring at her.

“He embarrassed himself!”

Cedric stood between the two. “Alright you two, don't cause another scene.” He sighed and continued to wait for Madam Promfrey to come out.

“Ron, stop it!” Hermione slaps Ron lightly to stop him from fighting Wanisa.

A few minutes later.....

“Ms.Rin and your friend, I'm sorry but ghosts cannot enter.” The doctor opens the doors for others to go in but also denies entry to Sieunee as well.

“Aren't you the victim that he tried to fight? Are you not worried he'll hurt you again?”

Sieunee smiles sheepishly. “Nooooo, I'm just a normal friend of his.”

“Oh, I see.”

And Madam Promfrey lets her in— What?? She believes that??

.

Harry was in a bed of restraints. He glared at Conny angrily.

“What did I do to you? Stop looking at me like that!” Conny runs behind Hermione and hides. Geez, he probably can't survive the week without Fumiya.

Cedric walks up to him and sits beside him. “Don't worry, I'll be by your side.”

“So romantic! Hehe..” A voice came from behind the curtains. It's most likely Sieunee but for the sake of Harry, they won't mention it.

Hermione turns to face Conny, their eyes blink in a unusual manner.

Should we leave and give them some space?

Yeah.

They both leave the hospital wing. Ron stood there awkwardly, watching Cedric talking to Harry worriedly. They're so sweet.

“Mister Weasley!” Ron slowly turns his head, a mouse is squeaking on his shoulder. He quietly moves away from the two and runs out of the Hospital Wing. “Ahhhhhh!!! That's a rat!!!!!?” The mouse desperately tries to hold onto his shoulder as he runs around in fear.

“Stop!! It's me!! Sieunee!!”

Sadie pulls the mouse off Ron. The mouse starts squeaking non-stop in fear, but Sadie doesn't let go of its tail.

“Bloody hell, thanks! Phew, that was horrifying.” He breathes. Sadie stares at him silently, she then observes the mouse. It was looking at her with fear, but suddenly.. “Chirp!” The mouse transforms into a bird and flies away. “Huh. Never seen that before.”

Ron waves goodbye to Sadie and leaves to find Hermione.

Sadie stood outside the Hospital Wing, hesitant to go in. ChoChang arrives along with Bernice. “Well, are you going in?” She asked her. “Uh, yeah.”

The three enter the Hospital Wing. Madam Promfrey spots them And approaches them.

“May I ask what are you three doing here?”

“Visiting Harry.”

“Visiting Cedric.”

“Following Miss Cho.”

All three of them stare at Bernice with confusion. “What?” She awkwardly turns and leaves.